Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

racist comments

This is a discussion on racist comments within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; actually yank is a term used for calling northen american people..its not a good term to use and the way ...
Page: 5

Babek

actually yank is a term used for calling northen american people..its not a good term to use and the way he said it was bad
    if you know nothing about US then how can you say its not racist ?[/b]
    Outside of US the term "Yank" is used for both northerners and southerners, it's actually it's pretty handy cause "Americans" can mean people from the whole continent. In sweden we say "Jšnkare"(Yeah-n-car-eh)

Psy

A religion not a race.[/b]
    Judaism is the religion, Jew is the race. Try looking up "Race" in the Oxford English Dictionary the next time you are at a library, it will say that a member of a religion is a race.

Banned

i just noticed, all scammers live in lima peru..
    fucking spics[/b]

umm even though his comment is stupid its not true.. how sad

this is qoute from "Cheaters" section topic ( lordmozart ) -first page

just got back this weekend if this has been delt with sorry

Aba

That is a little bit harsh..

Banned

Figure of speech.

Free World, within glorious free speech.

Now stop being such a jew about somthing that dosen't matter.

1) If you are jewish, deal with it. Alot of us like to go "shut the fuck up, stupid jew, broke raptor to +7 with trina"
    2) If you are easily offended, Call your internet provider and have your internet removed. Better for everyone, and mostly yourself. Saving £12.99 a month ($30.00)
    3) If you don't like abuse in general, you OBVIOUSLY don't get out much, due to every few sentences you and you're friends will discuss will be somthing along the lines of "fuck off" or "your a cunt" or my favourite "stupid ass munch, get a life"

Concidering i just woke up (11:20am GMT +0) This is rather well abbreviated and sensible.
    You really, really, really can't stop people on the Interweb to stop cursing, being offensive etc.

Im going to get my GCSE Results, I'll be back to flame even the most perfect thread ever (Due to the fact all my results are going to SUCK ASS)

Banned

people joke to much for shit like this to be taken seriously anyway....

who gives a shit what people say just keep a little spot in ur head and think about how dumb they are and be happy or smth.

anyway off to school bb

[spoiler]fukin chinks!!!!!!![/spoiler]

mrslave

i know what i say doesnt really matter since im new but whatever. if you really think about it thers not really "racisiam" or however u spell it. its pretty much just the language that is use today in everyone vocabulary. i mean yeah it can be harsh but like if you think about like how today if you call a black person the "N" word its offensive but if you look into your history black people wanted to be called the "N" word for serveral reasons so really calling a black person a "******" isnt really racist and calling a jewish person a jew isnt really racist either its just a short word for jewish and if i was jewish i wouldnt really get down on myself if i was called a jew because i be like yeah im am a jew. tbh its just how you look at it but if you put racisiam in a different perspective it doesnt really hurt anyone.

Banned

Figure of speech.

1) If you are jewish, deal with it. Alot of us like to go "shut the fuck up, stupid jew, broke raptor to +7 with trina"[/b]
    this isnt the free world here mr.. there are rules here you must obey by..so you really cant bring that freedom of speech bull shit here because if i say im going to kill the president i can be put in jail.. or what ever they "can" do if you say stuff like that..just like going to school and cant curse and if you do you go to the dicipline office and having actions twords you

i know what i say doesnt really matter since im new but whatever. if you really think about it thers not really "racisiam" or however u spell it. its pretty much just the language that is use today in everyone vocabulary. i mean yeah it can be harsh but like if you think about like how today if you call a black person the "N" word its offensive but if you look into your history black people wanted to be called the "N" word for serveral reasons so really calling a black person a "******" isnt really racist and calling a jewish person a jew isnt really racist either its just a short word for jewish and if i was jewish i wouldnt really get down on myself if i was called a jew because i be like yeah im am a jew. tbh its just how you look at it but if you put racisiam in a different perspective it doesnt really hurt anyone.[/b]
    i agree totally with some points but then i disagree.. most people who get warned on here for racist remakrs ACTUALLY hate the people they talk about or like dislike them.. or mean what they say = being racist..

Phosgene

Figure of speech.

1) If you are jewish, deal with it. Alot of us like to go "shut the fuck up, stupid jew, broke raptor to +7 with trina"
    2) If you are easily offended, Call your internet provider and have your internet removed. Better for everyone, and mostly yourself. Saving £12.99 a month ($30.00)
    3) If you don't like abuse in general, you OBVIOUSLY don't get out much, due to every few sentences you and you're friends will discuss will be somthing along the lines of "fuck off" or "your a cunt" or my favourite "stupid ass munch, get a life"
    Concidering i just woke up (11:20am GMT +0) This is rather well abbreviated and sensible.
    You really, really, really can't stop people on the Interweb to stop cursing, being offensive etc.
    Im going to get my GCSE Results, I'll be back to flame even the most perfect thread ever (Due to the fact all my results are going to SUCK ASS)[/b]
    if you need to call someone "jew" in order to disengage your frustration and anger from this game , i feel pity for you...take a look at yourself , and then decide whether to judge other people or not .

Banned

if you need to call someone "jew" in order to disengage your frustration and anger from this game , i feel pity for you...take a look at yourself , and then decide whether to judge other people or not .[/b]
    Don't really see how saying the word jew is judging anyone.

Racism is only racism if you let it be. People are going to talk about where you are from, what religion you are, what color your skin is, but it's how you react to it that makes it a big deal. With the way people are raised from around the world, we are ALL brought up to be racist in some way. Everyone is racist, and everyone will continue to be racist until the end of this world. Sure, it shouldn't be allowed on the forum in some extreme racist way, but the way you jews are reacting to someone saying jew is just stupid. You bitch and complain when someone is offending your race, but I bet all of you have said something against turks, or americans, or at least 1 other race while posting on these forums. It's only significant if it pertains to you though huh? Take a look at yourself, and the things YOU have said that have offended other races, before you bitch at others for offending you.

Matador

Racism is only racism if you let it be. People are going to talk about where you are from, what religion you are, what color your skin is, but it's how you react to it that makes it a big deal. With the way people are raised from around the world, we are ALL brought up to be racist in some way. Everyone is racist, and everyone will continue to be racist until the end of this world. Sure, it shouldn't be allowed on the forum in some extreme racist way, but the way you jews are reacting to someone saying jew is just stupid. You bitch and complain when someone is offending your race, but I bet all of you have said something against turks, or americans, or at least 1 other race while posting on these forums. It's only significant if it pertains to you though huh? Take a look at yourself, and the things YOU have said that have offended other races, before you bitch at others for offending you.[/b]
    preech brotha preech amen u should look into being a priest

Banned

Racism is only racism if you let it be. People are going to talk about where you are from, what religion you are, what color your skin is, but it's how you react to it that makes it a big deal. With the way people are raised from around the world, we are ALL brought up to be racist in some way. Everyone is racist, and everyone will continue to be racist until the end of this world. Sure, it shouldn't be allowed on the forum in some extreme racist way, but the way you jews are reacting to someone saying jew is just stupid. You bitch and complain when someone is offending your race, but I bet all of you have said something against turks, or americans, or at least 1 other race while posting on these forums. It's only significant if it pertains to you though huh? Take a look at yourself, and the things YOU have said that have offended other races, before you bitch at others for offending you.[/b]
    you have some points but then again look at some of the things you said...i dont know if this is just for americans but in america we have names for these so called races...
    white people - cacasions
    black/brown people - african americans

the list can go on and if everyone used terms like this then it would be alot easyer on this site

Banned

Well the way I see it. If your white, your white. Your black your black. It's a color, not a racial slur. If you can't take being called what you are, then take michael jacksons route and change it. :P On the note of religion, if you can't take being called what religion you are, then you must not be very devoted to that religion. If your christian your christian. If someone says your a stupid christian...that shouldn't make you angry, for most real christians it would make them feel bad for that person. Not hatred towards them. However, most religions have come to a point in todays society where it's not about "god" whichever you may believe in. It's about how you dress, how you talk, what you look like. Especially in America, or the southern part of america anyway. Really my point is that nearly everyone on these forums at one point in time has said something racist or thought of something racist. Everyone does it, it's human nature to not always like those who are different than you. However, when people come and cry, complain, bitch, and moan about so and so said stupid jew. So and so said they hate turks, when those same people the day before were saying/thinking those stupid americans. I hate turks, I hate mexicans so on. They are only being hypocritical and should re-evaluate the way they think if racism really hurts them that bad. I also know that I myself are sometimes very racist, alot of the times I'm just telling the truth (doesn't always have to be nice to be the truth) and I don't appologize for saying the things I have, but I'm also not the one that comes and crys to the mods when someone calls me a stupid american. Or a stupid hillbilly redneck.

Phosgene

lol then u dont know me .
    everybody who does know me knows that i dont care if people that i know call me a jew because its said in a good spirite...
    i really dont care people calling me jew...
    its just , we all know what racism led into...i hate to think that a bunch of people hate me because i am from certain race or religion before they ever got to know me...
    and i dont curse people over their race and definitely i dont do so without any visible reason .

Banned Senior Member

1st of all the word Jew relates to both race and religion
    2nd I really dont care if anyone call me in any conotation of a jew becuz I dont really believe in all this shit connected to god like most jews christians muslims what so ever
    3rd dont mess with Israel because most things you know are wrong because you dont live here and you dont see how things are going

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast