Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

racist comments

This is a discussion on racist comments within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; jew actually isnt a curse, its what i am, its like i will call u muslim. its not hurting me ...
Page: 6

jew actually isnt a curse, its what i am, its like i will call u muslim.
    its not hurting me personally, cuz im hearing it from brainless kids, but only for the point, what means being a jewish.
    some asshole's think's its actually easy to live in israel, with wars and all that shit, being ready anytime, and u know why? its cuz what we are, jewish.
    if any recist just had any idea what we are passing in israel he would shut his mouth up, in my city fall about 1000 rockets in the last war, luckily nothing hit my house.
    hundred's of soldiers has been killed just too keep the civilian safe from ppls like u, anti-Semite's.
    get a life, seriously.

saga

I almost cant hold myself to give some pro racist comments buth i dont got a choice :P

Banned

jew actually isnt a curse, its what i am, its like i will call u muslim.
    its not hurting me personally, cuz im hearing it from brainless kids, but only for the point, what means being a jewish.
    some asshole's think's its actually easy to live in israel, with wars and all that shit, being ready anytime, and u know why? its cuz what we are, jewish.
    if any recist just had any idea what we are passing in israel he would shut his mouth up, in my city fall about 1000 rockets in the last war, luckily nothing hit my house.
    hundred's of soldiers has been killed just too keep the civilian safe from ppls like u, anti-Semite's.
    get a life, seriously.[/b]
    Um, I don't know who your talking to, but if your talking to me you need to learn how to read. Also, your situation in your country doesn't give you or the other people from your country the right to be racist against others, but not expect any back on yourselves. Which is my point. Personally I don't have anything against jews, I have no reason to. I'm just stating the fact that most of the people who have complained about racism in this thread have posted racism against another race whether it be turks, or americans, or whoever else. Also, everyone, I don't care if your the freaking pope you have had a racist thought, even if you don't speak it, it's still racism. Which is why I said look at yourself and how you act before you tell people what they can and cannot say. Your basically trying to form a guilt trip racism barrier. Honestly, most people don't care how many rockets fell on your country todays world isn't a good one, but you can't expect people to not be racist just because you have it rough. There are alot of different nationalities here, and alot of different religions. All of which are brought up to dislike other religions and others that are not like them. I do agree that extreme racism should be kept out of the forums. However you can't expect it all to go away, and it never will. EVER. To get all pissed off at "stupid jew" or "stupid american" is just retarded.

DragonFire

fuck...you guys are writing out the dictionary again....God you guys type alot..

Phosgene

Um, I don't know who your talking to, but if your talking to me you need to learn how to read. Also, your situation in your country doesn't give you or the other people from your country the right to be racist against others, but not expect any back on yourselves. Which is my point. Personally I don't have anything against jews, I have no reason to. I'm just stating the fact that most of the people who have complained about racism in this thread have posted racism against another race whether it be turks, or americans, or whoever else. Also, everyone, I don't care if your the freaking pope you have had a racist thought, even if you don't speak it, it's still racism. Which is why I said look at yourself and how you act before you tell people what they can and cannot say. Your basically trying to form a guilt trip racism barrier. Honestly, most people don't care how many rockets fell on your country todays world isn't a good one, but you can't expect people to not be racist just because you have it rough. There are alot of different nationalities here, and alot of different religions. All of which are brought up to dislike other religions and others that are not like them. I do agree that extreme racism should be kept out of the forums. However you can't expect it all to go away, and it never will. EVER. To get all pissed off at "stupid jew" or "stupid american" is just retarded.[/b]
    vendetta messed alot of stuff together , he does what most israelies does but NOT what the rest of the world does , he merges israelies with jews ... but jews are all over the world and israelies are only in israel . vendetta this is not about the israel-palestine conflict .
    i dont care when people say stupid jew cuz thats not racism . but when people say stuff like "burn a jew" or smth like that when theres no connection to any jew , u wonder why people say this kind of bullshit...

Banned

I really don't get why people actually get so offended by little shit like name calling. Everyone does it sometime or another so just ignore it. If someone calls you a ******/wank/chink/jew/whateverthefucktheycallyou just tell yourself, "If they have to insult me then that just prooves how ignorent and how low they are."

Banned

I really don't get why people actually get so offended by little shit like name calling. Everyone does it sometime or another so just ignore it. If someone calls you a ******/wank/chink/jew/whateverthefucktheycallyou just tell yourself, "If they have to insult me then that just prooves how ignorent and how low they are."[/b]
    Nevermind, I see now that ko4life blanks out n1gger. Which is kind of retarded if other words are allowed.

Actually yankee Its not discrimination , its like say south american for descript someone of south america.
    Its how we call to someone of usa.

RiseAgainst_

****** is not ok, but nigga is ok i would say.

Nigg.er just sounds really racist.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Racism puts a smille on my face and makes the sun shine brighter... why wanna put an end to my happyness?

Jay

so basically ure telling me i cant call dro a mexican anymore?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

so basically ure telling me i cant call dro a mexican anymore? [/b]
    How does that helps anyone?! And shut up white trash, I ain't no damn mexican!

See? Racism is the reason of why you and your family are happy. Unless you are asian... asian's can't be happy.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

How does that helps anyone?! And shut up white trash, I ain't no damn mexican!

See? Racism is the reason of why you and your family are happy. Unless you are asian... asian's can't be happy.[/b]
    why is that? has that smth to do with their eyes?

DragonFire

I guess the racism thing isn't too bad, unless you use it in the wrong context... Like calling dro a mexican isn't rasist...It's just him being in denial..

RYANORILEY

Maybe it doesnt annoy you, maybe you dont care about your religion, but some of us take this very seriously.
    like if you were black you would get offended by the N word, when i see "fucking jew" and shit like that i get mad.
    you guys do NOTHING about these kind of comments, I know you got the warning system but take this guy for example:
    He keeps flaming jews, just like Halifax from this forum and he isnt banned, so my question is why dont you do
    anything about this if it offends and bothers other people?[/b]

When did jew become something bad to say either you are one or not. It is more on the retard thing that is offensive.i

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456