rate my char pls

This is a discussion on rate my char pls within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; lock these! there is a stickied topic for them...
Page: 1

Default rate my char pls

lock these!
    there is a stickied topic for them

Hmm... k.

Originally posted by Shurt
    Hmm... k.
    that was eazy

edit: woohoo 2 down already :wub:

I dont see nothing bad in them, it's just pple that want opinion on their chars...in the stickied topic the attention doesnt focus on their chars, but on the many others that are posted. Maybe just lock the ones in wich pple go crazy with the flames :wacko:

nite

i dont get this

people can spam about anything

but not get opinions about there accs. there is a sticky but its very long and hard to see + when i clik on it all the pictures dont work most of the time. i made 1 topic about rate my character just so i could see wats good and wat i can make better wats wrong with that. it is a forum correct and just a place where people come together to talk about there minds?

Originally posted by nite
    i dont get this

people can spam about anything

but not get opinions about there accs. there is a sticky but its very long and hard to see + when i clik on it all the pictures dont work most of the time. *i made 1 topic about rate my character just so i could see wats good and wat i can make better wats wrong with that. it is a forum correct and just a place where people come together to talk about there minds?
    because 99% of threads look like this

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69750

nite

find me 3 more things like that and ill switch sides i can find over 10-100 for u of legit ones...

+ what is a screenshot page for? boss drops? why not make a hotspot for that

wat else naked girls? stupid funny shit? i thought it was a ko forum i guess not

DragonFire

I dont get why people make those posts...I know, your going to say..I was to see what I can inprove...Obviously people are going to say the same shit to everyone...Like seriously..If you think about..Each class has a set of things they use..and everyone knows that..Like warrior...WE's/PE's...IN,IB/skelly, rocs...ETC...

This is just my opinion and I know people are going to hate on my for that..but really think about that what you post before you post it..

U got a point there dragonfire, but maybe according to the builds and the budget. But dunno i dont see it as spam tbh, but w/e makes u feel happy. Maybe some pple that dont like this topics dont want to see chars better than theirs or something =/

nite

if they dont like dont look i mean tehre may be 3/15 on a page not really spam and people get good advices. just dont live on forum and look at every topic thats not needed

ooh i got a suggestion...

hopefully there isn't these here or i'll look dumb :P

Maybe some people could submit a guide on all the classes equipment and basic stat ranges and stuff like that to help people guide there characters.....

But why would we want to make them better :lol: