Rating system for media section

This is a discussion on Rating system for media section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So I have an idea for this forum. There would be a movie section in media where every user can ...
Page: 1

So I have an idea for this forum.

There would be a movie section in media where every user can send movie from KO. And every topic should have voting like 1-5 or 1-10 for several aspects of that movie. By that rating you will be able to order topics (movies) in that section so the best movies will be on top.
    So you would be rating like... quiality, creativity, skill, ...

I dont know if its possible/hard technically but still I think it would be cool at least.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Unfortunately we do not have a rating module integrated within this forum( or at least it is not activated) but it doesn't mean that it can't be done; however, that is most likely up to Devile since he is the only one who knows how to do that stuff.

So I have an idea for this forum.

There would be a movie section in media where every user can send movie from KO. And every topic should have voting like 1-5 or 1-10 for several aspects of that movie. By that rating you will be able to order topics (movies) in that section so the best movies will be on top.
    So you would be rating like... quiality, creativity, skill, ...

I dont know if its possible/hard technically but still I think it would be cool at least.[/b]
    I think that would be a good idea, as it would break down what people thought was good/ bad, because people giving just 1 number doesn't rly say much.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Like the idea, no idea if it can be implemented though. Deville is the man to speak to as ghosty said.

yea, but the high rated movies will ALWAYS be on top and you'lll have to go past them every time you go to the movie section

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Unfortunately we do not have a rating module integrated within this forum( or at least it is not activated) but it doesn't mean that it can't be done; however, that is most likely up to Devile since he is the only one who knows how to do that stuff.[/b]
    there is no more devile

You could always use a poll? Not as good as this idea .. but, better then nothing?

yea, but the high rated movies will ALWAYS be on top and you'lll have to go past them every time you go to the movie section[/b]
    Instead of doing what he said, you could still have this system; it doesn't reorder the topics as they are made. Instead, if the average vote for the movie, say after 20 votes, is above a certain boundry, it can automatically be moved into another sub-section, where they are ordered from best to worst. Don't know whether this is possible though..

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I rate this suggestion 3 out of 4 pink stars.

I rate this suggestion 3 out of 4 pink stars.[/b]
    :lol:

so would be great if anyone can say him.

there are a lot a movies comming almost every day watched by many ppl so ...

Banned

so would be great if anyone can say him.

there are a lot a movies comming almost every day watched by many ppl so ...[/b]
    You'd have to go through and add the previous topics of movies or I guess you could just start from here on out. It would be cool, but so many good ass movies are from like 06-08, and it would be a shame to see a cool system like this neglect those ones.

Either way, it would be really freaking cool to see something like this implemented, and I guarantee it would be popular as hell.

You'd have to go through and add the previous topics of movies or I guess you could just start from here on out. It would be cool, but so many good ass movies are from like 06-08, and it would be a shame to see a cool system like this neglect those ones.

Either way, it would be really freaking cool to see something like this implemented, and I guarantee it would be popular as hell.[/b]
    well, there woudnt be any rule to not allow posting movies which arent actually yours like is everywhere like youtube, gamerztube, etc ...

and i wanted to do it by myself as a extra page only with that system +movies but it would be much more popular to has it here.

yea, but the high rated movies will ALWAYS be on top and you'lll have to go past them every time you go to the movie section[/b]
    auto ordering would be set to 'the newest first', but you'd have option to order by 'the best first'

auto ordering would be set to 'the newest first', but you'd have option to order by 'the best first'[/b]
    yh, thats wat i was thinking...this is a really GG idea