Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Razor abusing mod power (& locking topic @ Feedback section)

This is a discussion on Razor abusing mod power (& locking topic @ Feedback section) within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by drevin Well we have to respect the MODS as they are leading the forums.. Sometimes they have ...
Page: 2

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drevin View Post
    Well we have to respect the MODS as they are leading the forums.. Sometimes they have bad decisions sometimes good, but that's how it is.
    Yeah, I see how you respect 'em, lol.
    You're the last person from whom I'd expect such a comment xD!

Little archer Senior Member

I honestly have no idea if you are that stupid or you pretend to be all the time.

The hijack comes from this post, thank you for reposting because it was lost in the thread cleaning:

the files he is selling will be out of date soon (if they're not already) with quest exploits, crash exploits, koxp etc working. Not suggested at all
    Its none of your business. You're barging into a thread with the sole purpose of ruining the user's selling chances. And then in the second post you drop your utterly pathetic advertising, as you usually do when trolling, even after your presence was deemed unwanted (yes, he insulted you and rightfully so because of your first post).

Logical fallacies keep piling up. Not looking very good for you bud.

PS: Thread hijacking means when a person takes over someone's thread against their will, and starts defaming / derailing / outbidding etc.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I honestly have no idea if you are that stupid or you pretend to be all the time.

The hijack comes from this post, thank you for reposting because it was lost in the thread cleaning:

Its none of your business. You're barging into a thread with the sole purpose of ruining the user's selling chances. And then in the second post you drop your utterly pathetic advertising, as you usually do when trolling, even after your presence was deemed unwanted (yes, he insulted you and rightfully so because of your first post).

Logical fallacies keep piling up. Not looking very good for you bud.

PS: Thread hijacking means when a person takes over someone's thread against their will, and starts defaming / derailing / outbidding etc.
    If you don't like to hear the truth, you can pubicly say it so everyone will be aware about that.

He sells something. Some people will say its positives and some others will say its negatives. Don't you like criticism ? We're not allowed to post our opinion ("Not suggested at all") ? We're not allowed to talk about some facts (it's out of date, exploitable - cheats working and files can't be updated) ? since when FORUM members are not allowed to talk about the negatives of the OP ? Do you think that most people actually care of what others besides OP are saying ? If that was true, GrobarKO was going to have 0 users online and mattish 'd find 0 buyers but that's invalid so. Also, half of G4L users should be infracted for defaming Grobar.

What advertisement are you talking about ? I've never advertised anything on any other topic except mine.

You should be infracted for insulting and threating me with a ban (multiple times, including via PMs).

If your infraction was fair then this topic was not going to open.

PS: Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    The reasons of your infraction are running out.

Since no other moderator is having his own opinion <or cares> about if my post was a reason for infraction, I guess I just gotta wait for Devile's point of view.
    Last edited by nickos3; 09-27-2015 at 02:12 PM.

I will be waiting, don't worry. Arguing with you is like trying to argue with a retarded brick wall, I didn't think such a thing could exist.

Truth, criticism, opinion, facts. Which one is it, genius? Lmfao.

I will be waiting, don't worry. Arguing with you is like trying to argue with a retarded brick wall, I didn't think such a thing could exist.

Truth, criticism, opinion, facts. Which one is it, genius? Lmfao.
    I already explained on the post above yours which you didn't bother to read, obviously.

Fact: His files are old and can be exploited + every cheat tool working on it.
    My opinion: Not suggested for purchase from anybody, at all.
    Criticism: When somebody evaluates the reliability of the information 1. relying on logic 2. based on evidence and 3. with the best possible explanations.
    Truth: whatever I'm saying is truth and if you don't believe this ask me to call osmanx to confirm all the above and he'll be here.

Banned Senior Member

ban nikos123

ban razor123

Damn, mattish fucked up everything

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3229060

He's selling soacs files for which I posted some facts and my opinion about.
    I've been infracted.
    and now he says this: "This is the sole reason you don't rely on people for server files " which is pretty much w/e I wrote on my post about his files.

just, lol.

PS: Since w/e I wrote was right, can I have my infraction removed now, please ?

^^

Thank you for your feedback nickos3. I have reviewed this topic and razor has received a level one Moderator warning.

I will keep this thread unlocked for now.
    razor likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    What advertisement are you talking about ? I've never advertised anything on any other topic except mine.
    That's funny, Nickos thinks that all the topics on ko4life belongs to him, therefore he thinks he is not lying about this one.

DONT YOU DARE POSTING IN A PUBLIC TOPIC ON A PUBLIC FROM LOL

If I remember right, mod's aren't allowed to physically delete posts ( only move to a hidden forum ) for the obvious reasons. The thing is, administration still doesn't give a fuck so you might as well just accept the power hungry troll who randomly got mod status l0l.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Haha, it makes me chuckle when people think I'm power hungry. I could step down from being a mod this very second and I wouldn't give a fuck.

Haha, it makes me chuckle when people think I'm power hungry. I could step down from being a mod this very second and I wouldn't give a fuck.
    It seems like a common misconception around here..

Life goals:

Moding these forums seems like so much fun tho, so many rustled jimmies.
    Ayylmao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-19-2023, 10:52 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-18-2022, 09:44 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-16-2022, 12:38 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    06-30-2022, 11:05 PM