Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Razor abusing mod power (& locking topic @ Feedback section)

This is a discussion on Razor abusing mod power (& locking topic @ Feedback section) within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by Kallop It seems like a common misconception around here.. Idk what to make out of this post ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It seems like a common misconception around here..
    Idk what to make out of this post Kallop. Will you be less ambiguous for once? o.O

Tbh, whether my post / likes amount is reset, I get mod status removed or banned, I couldn't care less. I'm honestly kinda tired of people thinking that this forum is anything more than cheap, low quality entertainment for me. If I'm in a mod status is because I chose to help Devile and this community, and because to be honest it really doesn't require that much effort to make a difference compared to the days of old where nobody would care (or be around) about doing such simple tasks as banning spammers or approving some topics.

I don't play KO anymore. My role here doesn't go further beyond helping users with varied issues thru pm's, and putting a little bit of emphasis on a few rules so the usual idiots don't turn this place into their garbage can.
    snipes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Idk what to make out of this post Kallop. Will you be less ambiguous for once? o.O

Tbh, whether my post / likes amount is reset, I get mod status removed or banned, I couldn't care less. I'm honestly kinda tired of people thinking that this forum is anything more than cheap, low quality entertainment for me. If I'm in a mod status is because I chose to help Devile and this community, and because to be honest it really doesn't require that much effort to make a difference compared to the days of old where nobody would care (or be around) about doing such simple tasks as banning spammers or approving some topics.

I don't play KO anymore. My role here doesn't go further beyond helping users with varied issues thru pm's, and putting a little bit of emphasis on a few rules so the usual idiots don't turn this place into their garbage can.
    It is a common misconception that the moderators on KO4Life are somehow power hungry.

Holy shit a topic about me and your ego nickos again? ha, Osmanx actually agreed that if i sold the files the person would get updated copy of soacs, which i have log's of and the person would follow through with mine and osmanx's deal (which seemed he decided on), which quite frankly is no business of your's So if my files that he uploaded were not secure the product i purchased from him wouldn't of been complete (which it wasn't) and if he still does't follow through with the agreement, then hes technically a scammer and i will name a shame, just like he did to someone else. Anyway next time you feel the need to jump into a topic and try to prevent the sale of something you have no knowledge about (including the background: agreements, payments, conversation's.) i suggest you keep your nose out and you most likely wont get infracted again.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

As the years go on, you still come across the same types of people.

Being a mod or admin on these forums is a pretty big task due to the amount of traffic these forums get. It can be a real thankless task and can take up so much time each and every day, when you have a small team looking after the site. Trust me I know this better than most how it is to be an admin on this forum and just not having enough spare time and energy left to even play KO.

One tip, you can always edit any offending content out of a post and put the reason there. Some will call it censorship, but remember this place is a dictatorship, not a democracy. I actually was impressed how polite Razor was until the baiting struck a nerve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-19-2023, 10:52 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-18-2022, 09:44 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-16-2022, 12:38 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    06-30-2022, 11:05 PM