Recomendation for the page ;)

This is a discussion on Recomendation for the page ;) within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I think it would be cool if the page make a Raking of the top 10 best Active players of ...
Page: 1

glaciuxx

I think it would be cool if the page make a Raking of the top 10 best Active players of each Class (Asesin, archer, Dufer priest, bufer prist, bp prist, Warrior, Ice Ligh and Fire mage) a the desicion may be wiht votes and with tha page moderators opinions

Is jus an Idea that i had this morning.... another idea is the top 10 worst player ( pls dont include me in votations)

CuriositY

Where you want them to put this ?

And it will goes by Equipment and not by skills... And BTW who will choose it.. I think isnt that bad Idea but it wont happen.

oldboy

i dont think i understand....u wanna make a page with top 10 players in each class on ALL servers?

glaciuxx

i dont think i understand....u wanna make a page with top 10 players in each class on ALL servers?[/b]

is an idea i had you can al right recomendations so maybe the moderators put a top 10 in this page but i mean in diez server

Banned

Why don't you make a sub forum called "flame here" ¬¬

glaciuxx

Where you want them to put this ?

And it will goes by Equipment and not by skills... And BTW who will choose it.. I think isnt that bad Idea but it wont happen.[/b]
    About waht you said is true that Jewels and items help a lot but everyone knows who have extreml good items and no skils, regular items and skills and also good items and skills

Uh... I might be way off base here, but doesn't K2 still have a top 10 ranking? Why not just use that? And even if we did create something like this, as someone else said, who would decide the rankings? And even above that, how would everyone be represented equally?

Wink

bad idea, will only cause flame wars!

there used to be a lot of flamewars, and I found that more interesting than 95% of the other stuff beeing posted.

Wink

there used to be a lot of flamewars, and I found that more interesting than 95% of the other stuff beeing posted. [/b]
    Go knightonlineranking.tk :P
    you'll find plenty flamewars overthere

glaciuxx

there used to be a lot of flamewars, and I found that more interesting than 95% of the other stuff beeing posted. [/b]

ty

Ezquerra

it is good thing about your intention to show us an idea but on this forum not all people have played in all server so only it will be specific and not general, better than it would be choose the players (priest/warriormage/rogue/) who play best in EACH server on market section, if maybe admis could add some sub-section inside market section about it could be great cause people who buy/sell in every server know best his players.

If u flame this post u are gay

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If u flame this post u are gay [/b]

36 hour mute for bumping old topics AGAIN