Regarding a ban

This is a discussion on Regarding a ban within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I want to start off in the right foot by saying that I want a reasonable explanation for the ban ...
Page: 1

Xtr3m3

I want to start off in the right foot by saying that I want a reasonable explanation for the ban of my DebufferPICO account on July 17 2008, 06:28 AM.

I was skeptical when vandy_vs_gator said “Another lesson you should learn too is avoiding a ban is very bad too. This account is banned for 30 days.” So I use the search bottom and type “avoiding ban” what I found was that in fact: avoid a ban = another ban. But what I did notice in all those avoid ban= another ban…was that the person/individual who got ban created ANOTHER account AFTER he/she was ban. My Xtr3m3 account was created on 7-November 06 and I’m #12,139. On the other hand, my DebufferPICO account was created on 16-August 06 and I’m #8,041.

Many will argue: Why would you have two accounts in the first place? The answer is simple. I decided I wanted to start of fresh…since with my DebufferPICO account I use to “believe” that K2Network will change if you give them time and many of the members did not like this ideology of mine. Nevertheless, I use to type “ur r so 1337” and put lots of smiley’s in every post. Which got me flame LOTS of times in both here and Official forums. And many will say “Learn to spell” That’s when I decided to create Xtr3m3 account and change my spelling and keep quiet about K2Network until proven otherwise.

I don't think that the avoid ban= another ban applies to DebufferPICO since I review all cases. Unless of course I miss some valuable information or a NEW type of rule was applied specifically to me.

Banned

Avoiding ban is when your account gets banned and then you log another one. Thats avoiding ban. Now the thing i don't know is if someone avoids a ban and logs another account does that account get permanent banned or just 30 days or something?

Banned Senior Member

It's the same, either making a new account or using an older account or someone elses account is still bypassing a current ban

Xtr3m3

Avoiding ban is when your account gets banned and then you log another one. Thats avoiding ban. Now the thing i don't know is if someone avoids a ban and logs another account does that account get permanent banned or just 30 days or something?[/b]

It's the same, either making a new account or using an older account or someone elses account is still bypassing a current ban[/b]
    Thanks that clears things up to me!