Registration is Disabled

This is a discussion on Registration is Disabled within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; In order to keep the forums a little more secure, we have disabled the registration of new accounts. We will ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

In order to keep the forums a little more secure, we have disabled the registration of new accounts. We will be opening the registrations once per week with the validations and we'll go through those accounts and filter out any duplicate accounts or scammers.

Doing manual Validations of accounts everyday unfortunately got a little out of hand and the staff was having problems keeping up with the demand. With it being limited we will be able to take care of every account that is registered. At this time Account Registration will be open on Fridays ( Est ) and all depending on whenever I get the new job, that date may change to a day I am off work

Banned

In order to keep the forums a little more secure, we have disabled the registration of new accounts. We will be opening the registrations once per week with the validations and we'll go through those accounts and filter out any duplicate accounts or scammers.

Doing manual Validations of accounts everyday unfortunately got a little out of hand and the staff was having problems keeping up with the demand. With it being limited we will be able to take care of every account that is registered. At this time Account Registration will be open on Fridays ( Est ) and all depending on whenever I get the new job, that date may change to a day I am off work[/b]

O MY GOD , so my idea was actually taken into consideration and acted upon it.

Banned Senior Member

It was already in my mind before you posted

Banned

It was already in my mind before you posted[/b]

and and i thought of the national lottory way before it came out.

smart thinking but won't it affect new members that actually want to join ko4life? i mean waiting 1 week then if friday came I would just probably forget about signing up on fridays and give up on joining ko4life lol

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

smart thinking but won't it affect new members that actually want to join ko4life? i mean waiting 1 week then if friday came I would just probably forget about signing up on fridays and give up on joining ko4life lol[/b]
    +1

@sean O MY GOD