Remove post count on "Post Your personal Pic" topic

This is a discussion on Remove post count on "Post Your personal Pic" topic within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Just a thought... seen so many useless comments there, ppl r only flaming and making fun of each other (which ...
Page: 1

NeronDomitius

Just a thought... seen so many useless comments there, ppl r only flaming and making fun of each other (which can be interesting :P), and there arent many photos posted lately...

+ do that for all those "Pictures" Topics...

Banned

Just a thought... seen so many useless comments there, ppl r only flaming and making fun of each other (which can be interesting :P), and there arent many photos posted lately...

+ do that for all those "Pictures" Topics...[/b]
    They can only do it by sections, so all Media section would have to be post countless ;/

StoneColdAngel

+ do that for all those "Pictures" Topics...[/b]
    Why would you want people to stop posting there - even if it's not a very senseful post - cuz if you do so those topics would die out. And I also people post their pics to get commented and if you can't take the comments don't post your pic

And why would you wanna remove the post count in those forums? Soon theres no section anymore where you get some post count? Then you could alsoremove it from "Game Questions & Tips" cuz often the 1st answer says all and all posting after this are just repeating it to get a post counted.

So imo keep it as it is. They already removed post count from "Anime & Manga" If you wanna remove the post count somewhere then on "In-Game Requests" (if you didn't do it already) cuz all i see there is people spamming others topics r topic like J's (no offense pls :lol: ) where he bumps his toic with ".'s" !

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Never in my ko4life life iv even considerd looking into that topic. Why should i give a dam how some random nerds look like. This aint a fuqing facebook.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Does it REALLY matter THAT much?

Its like fixing a problem that doesn't even exist..