Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep/Neg System? :o

This is a discussion on Rep/Neg System? :o within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Sorry if this has been brought up already On other forums I go to they Have a Reputation System, Its ...
Page: 1

Sorry if this has been brought up already
    On other forums I go to they Have a Reputation System, Its Pretty Neat and a Cool way to spot out douche bags and Spammers.

How it works, For example Someone posts a nice Movie and gets repped for it(his bar turns green and can rep other members higher/or neg)

or if someone spams topics/ or makes a topic about the same thing over and over then other forum members can Neg him, also that way mods/admins can see who needs to be banned or muted

just a suggestion h34r:

lil_mageskillz

that really only works with a forum that has many people. in this forum people would just keep giving each other reps.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Reputation module is not really needed on KO4Life not to mention it actually causes more problems than you can imagine...

also that way mods/admins can see who needs to be banned or muted[/b]
    You are welcome to use the report function if you believe that a member has broken forum rules and deserves to be banned/muted. We'll be happy to take a look at your report and hand out appropriate punishment.

Banned

personally i think its a horrible idea , some players are not liked by others therefore it would be punishment for them , and imo other players suggestion on my rep is retarded ,let the 6k + usd trades i done be my own rep thanks

Arthurios

its not an good idea, frmtr already has it and it sucks, everyone is opening a topic with a picture from kingofknight or something and then asking for ´ rep pls´. The same thing would happen here.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Reputation module is not really needed on KO4Life not to mention it actually causes more problems than you can imagine...
    You are welcome to use the report function if you believe that a member has broken forum rules and deserves to be banned/muted. We'll be happy to take a look at your report and hand out appropriate punishment.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Wtf is up with you typing in pink.....thats the same color I use on msn either gotta change mine or copy you till you stop!</span>

I also dont think its a "realistic" good idea. It would work if everybody would give the rep/neg&#39;s in a mature way. But ppl here will just rep their friends and neg ppl they dont like just because they can. You can still do a forum research about any1 and see if he is fairly trustable, but still nothing ensures that you wont get scammed, even ppl with high reps has scammed b4 here in ko4life.

I can see where u coming from, but it just wont work.

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Wtf is up with you typing in pink.....thats the same color I use on msn either gotta change mine or copy you till you stop!</span>[/b]
    Too bad, and there is a reason why I write in pink.

P.S. I don&#39;t have you on msn; therefore, not sure about your typing colour/size/style.

Too bad, and there is a reason why I write in pink.

P.S. I don&#39;t have you on msn; therefore, not sure about your typing colour/size/style.
    [/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Oh well, still typing in pink from now on.</span>

< My work here is done >

*Evil Laugh*

< My work here is done >

*Evil Laugh*
    [/b]

I&#39;m copying ur sig too.

if there is a rep system works just like in ebay then it&#39;ll be great, other than that it&#39;ll be like (Am I trustable?) topics

all frends will give eachother a + and if u dislike someone u give them a -

unfair system

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

There is a "star" thing at each profile ,isn&#39;t it?

I also dont think its a "realistic" good idea. It would work if everybody would give the rep/neg&#39;s in a mature way. But ppl here will just rep their friends and neg ppl they dont like just because they can. You can still do a forum research about any1 and see if he is fairly trustable, but still nothing ensures that you wont get scammed, even ppl with high reps has scammed b4 here in ko4life.

I can see where u coming from, but it just wont work.[/b]
    Rep doesnt mean anything its just like a post count, doesnt make you better or worse it just gives an idea of how people agree or disagree or like or dislike you around this forum. Rep is a fun tool to have around on forums and i think it actually encourages people to be better members because even if its just coloured boxes below your info no one wants to be the one with the worse rep (unless youre a douche :P)

But if it brings trouble to the mods then leave it out. There is only one other forum i visit, and what they have is a thanks system. So you can thank people for certain posts you feel are worthy of a thanks and that also shows on your info, the number of times you have been thanked and the number of thanks you have given out. No way of giving neg thanks so maybe that would work better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast