Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Request to Ban Scammer - AllTheWay

This is a discussion on Request to Ban Scammer - AllTheWay within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; This forum is suppose to be scammer/cheater free. I have seen many proven scammers/cheaters being ban. However, AllTheWay, a known ...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

Default Request to Ban Scammer - AllTheWay

This forum is suppose to be scammer/cheater free. I have seen many proven scammers/cheaters being ban. However, AllTheWay, a known scammer who scammed Trip is still roaming on this foaming like everyone else. For those who dont remember, Trip traded his char with him and changed e-mail etc etc. After Trip equipped the char, he correctly guessed trip's e-mail and changed the password (the e-mail was trip's msn -___-). He openly admit to this. I even have a msn conversation with him.

/11/2006 9:34:29 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) raz?
    7/11/2006 9:34:39 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) the guy who hacked trip
    7/11/2006 9:34:45 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) wow you look like a fag
    7/11/2006 9:34:53 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice thx
    7/11/2006 9:34:54 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice
    7/11/2006 9:35:03 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) why the hell did you hack him?
    7/11/2006 9:35:15 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice u R?
    7/11/2006 9:35:18 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) tuna
    7/11/2006 9:35:22 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice fear
    7/11/2006 9:35:24 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) fear?
    7/11/2006 9:35:31 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice fear
    7/11/2006 9:35:35 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) you feared him?
    7/11/2006 9:35:42 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice haha
    7/11/2006 9:35:46 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) or what?
    7/11/2006 9:35:49 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) what fear?
    7/11/2006 9:36:01 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice THE FAT PEOPLE FEAR
    7/11/2006 9:36:02 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice RUN AWAY
    7/11/2006 9:36:16 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) do you understand english?
    7/11/2006 9:36:20 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) i know school isnt your thing
    7/11/2006 9:36:30 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) but please be more literate
    7/11/2006 9:36:44 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice im just alittle drunk
    7/11/2006 9:36:57 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice i speak english better than israeli people, because i use the computer more, i guess.
    7/11/2006 9:37:02 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) ok
    7/11/2006 9:37:11 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) so can you explain why you abused his trust?
    7/11/2006 9:37:23 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice my brother needs money
    7/11/2006 9:37:30 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) real money or game money?
    7/11/2006 9:37:34 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice real

He hacked trip to sell the items for USD for his "brother" who goes to university. People may feel sorry for him but facts are, he scammed a very nice guy for no his own personal reason. A couple weeks after the hacking I saw him playing on Trip's char (hes complete crap), which meant that he never truly sold the char to "help his brother"

I hope a mod/admin can ban this scammer from the forum to keep it clean free

Phosgene

not justifingwhat he did , just saying his brother truthfuly needed(still needs) the money

+1 to tuna's petition. Crazy A got banned today didnt he why doesnt this guy get banned?

Oh and his brother needs money bad? There's a three letter word for that... a J-O-B, work for it! So easy to steal from someone else than work hard for your own ass isnt it :rollseyes:

ban him pls. scammers are nobodys and losers. no1 here fuking cares about a scammers opinion. ban pls!

Phosgene

Originally posted by Goathorns
    +1 to tuna's petition. *Crazy A got banned today didnt he why doesnt this guy get banned?

Oh and his brother needs money bad? *There's a three letter word for that... a J-O-B, work for it! *So easy to steal from someone else than work hard for your own ass isnt it *:rollseyes:
    indeed but his bro needs money to learn in a university...not to live .

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

tbh wtf is wrong with u phosgene? who cares if his brother needs to study in university or w/e the fuck? that doesn't concern trip.. stop giving bullshit reasons omg.

you're saying its not justifying his reason to scam bla bla... so whymention it in this thread?....

i hope his brother will realise that his education was supported through a non-respectable way. imagine the shame he'll have on this scammer as a brother.

TunaFishyMe

those are his personal issues, which we arent part of. I just mentioned it because that was the "reason" he told me for scamming trip. What happens with him and his brother isnt our concern. The thing is, he openly admited to scamming trip and he still wanders this forums, selling and posting like everyone else. I hope a mod/admin can ban this guy.. thanks

Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns
    +1 to tuna's petition. *Crazy A got banned today didnt he why doesnt this guy get banned?

Oh and his brother needs money bad? *There's a three letter word for that... a J-O-B, work for it! *So easy to steal from someone else than work hard for your own ass isnt it *:rollseyes:
    indeed but his bro needs money to learn in a university...not to live .[/b]
    Dude, are you slow ? You act if its ok to steal from someone just because he goes to school . As said before , get a fucking job , why misuse your trust to get a no more than a few hundred dollars . Do you guys hack every month to pay bills as well ? Even if his brother was living in the street , no excuse to steal from others.

TunaFishyMe

if my sister needed money to study, I wouldnt be playing a computer game lol.

His brother or whoever need money to go university is not our concern/problem, if he cant afford it, then find another way, we dont give a flying fuck. Scamming for USD is no different than stealing IRL money, so therefore that scum doesnt belong here. Ban pls!

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    People may feel sorry for him
    I may feel sorry for him if there wasnt a scam involved, but abusing a friend's trust is absolutely unforgiveable, also that he doesnt even feel ashamed that he scammed trip, dont got any conscience?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Phosgene
    not justifingwhat he did , just saying his brother truthfuly needed(still needs) the money

shit, i agree. Well, i'm horny right now, thruthfuly horny. REALLY horny, but broke... i think imma go rob the store in the corner... I mean, i need the money more than he does right?

/back to reality

LOL? :lol:

he needed money for college...y doesnt he get a college loan...thats what they are there for......bah.....the depths people would go to. PATHETIC

there is also scholarships......bah it makes no sense whatsoever to scam somebody/steal somebodys money for college...there is plenty of ways to get money.

Phosgene

i never said there is any special incidents when u can scam , what he did was wrong...
    i just dont want u to thing that his brother is some kind of homeless or we

Assaf001

Default Re: Request to Ban Scammer - AllTheWay

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    7/11/2006 *9:36:57 PM *רז החציל (L) *Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice *i speak english better than israeli people, because i use the computer more, i guess.

lol? tuna are you god or somthing? if you are, let me know I have a lot of wishes to share with god <_<

TunaFishyMe

7/11/2006 9:36:16 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) do you understand english?
    7/11/2006 9:36:20 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) i know school isnt your thing
    7/11/2006 9:36:30 PM Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice רז החציל (L) but please be more literate
    7/11/2006 9:36:44 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice im just alittle drunk
    7/11/2006 9:36:57 PM רז החציל (L) Kikkoman - Warrior of Justice i speak english better than israeli people, because i use the computer more, i guess.

assaf001 youknow how to read a conversation? Reply when you learn how.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast