Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trustability

This is a discussion on Trustability within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; well i made a topic in cwest market section for some help on someones trustabililty.. it was closed thx to ...
Page: 1

well i made a topic in cwest market section for some help on someones trustabililty.. it was closed thx to whoever.. but u couldve moved it maybe to the right section? or where it should be posted?

well i made a topic in cwest market section for some help on someones trustabililty.. it was closed thx to whoever.. but u couldve moved it maybe to the right section? or where it should be posted?[/b]
    they closed it and didnt move it because its a dumb question to ask and they deleted the trustability section because it serves no purpose.

like i said they are all trustable until they scam you.

well it was still away to find out if anyone had done a trade with them etc,, i know it doesnt mean they wont scam u this time..

Banned

I closed them and i will close every other trustability topic i see. Two reasons.

1: c-w is a market section and no off-topic topics about anything except <S/<B should be made there.
    2: Asking people if someone is trustable is retarded. Why do you think we got rid of the trustability section?

I closed them and i will close every other trustability topic i see. Two reasons.

1: c-w is a market section and no off-topic topics about anything except <S/<B should be made there.
    2: Asking people if someone is trustable is retarted. Why do you think we got rid of the trustability section?[/b]

Thats right, scammers got friends to ya know so it kinda loses the purpose of it

A Forum Currency Sytem would make things so much easier to find out if people are scamming or not (records), pay usd for the forum gold off k4l and people can transfer it from person to person? :P

well i made a topic in cwest market section for some help on someones trustabililty.. it was closed thx to whoever.. but u couldve moved it maybe to the right section? or where it should be posted?[/b]
    i shall be the only useful post for you.
    1. click member profile and search topics created by aforementioned person
    2. find previous trade threads and check out people who bought/sold from him/her prior
    3. contact them
    4. rinse and repeat
    5. search forum for his user name
    6. make sure he isn&#39;t mentioned in any threads relating to scamming/cheating/whatever
    7. search google for his msn address

2: Asking people if someone is trustable is retarted. Why do you think we got rid of the trustability section?[/b]
    retarded*

A Forum Currency Sytem would make things so much easier to find out if people are scamming or not (records), pay usd for the forum gold off k4l and people can transfer it from person to person? :P[/b]
    need a 100x larger community. shit ain&#39;t jsp, son. this would work if the denizen of ko4l dominated the market. but, ko4l does not.. come even close

Worth a try

ehh tank you got some points..but what if the scammer has a different account.

8. ask gm to check his IP.

i mean yea they might be using proxies..but maybe not worth a shot.

we all love you vandy

we all love you vandy [/b]
    Ya but he is a bit angro sometimes :P ..

Worth a try [/b]
    no it&#39;s not. you REALLY have to control the market in order for this system to work. ko4life users can only trade with other ko4life users, and with the ip ban on turkey + limited registration, that will be a lot of fun i was toying with this idea as well a year ago, but when i actually thought about it.. it wouldn&#39;t work.

ehh tank you got some points..but what if the scammer has a different account.

8. ask gm to check his IP.

i mean yea they might be using proxies..but maybe not worth a shot.[/b]
    gm? lol

there will always be loopholes for every transaction. i.e. you are doing a trade with an admin here, so you happily send first. however, you later discover that a turkish hacker actually took over his msn+ko4life account!!! omg!!!

my points encompass everything that you can do to hopefully stave off some scammers.
    what you are asking is an exercise in redundancy. in most cases (most cases is the best we can do btw), the person will have a decent amount of material to go off on and USUALLY scammers don&#39;t take that much time to establish themselves before trying to scam. the limited registration was meant to curb scammers from making new accounts, so what you are asking reallllly is redundant.

you will never be safe.

get trusted and make them send first WU only k

sexycomboot

id not trade with anyone unless 2 + gg vouchers.

no it&#39;s not. you REALLY have to control the market in order for this system to work. ko4life users can only trade with other ko4life users, and with the ip ban on turkey + limited registration, that will be a lot of fun i was toying with this idea as well a year ago, but when i actually thought about it.. it wouldn&#39;t work.
    gm? lol

there will always be loopholes for every transaction. i.e. you are doing a trade with an admin here, so you happily send first. however, you later discover that a turkish hacker actually took over his msn+ko4life account!!! omg!!!

my points encompass everything that you can do to hopefully stave off some scammers.
    what you are asking is an exercise in redundancy. in most cases (most cases is the best we can do btw), the person will have a decent amount of material to go off on and USUALLY scammers don&#39;t take that much time to establish themselves before trying to scam. the limited registration was meant to curb scammers from making new accounts, so what you are asking reallllly is redundant.

you will never be safe.

get trusted and make them send first WU only k[/b]

meant admin

but yea i agree with what you said.

damnit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast