Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

ridiculous infraction

This is a discussion on ridiculous infraction within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by PendexO Im into giving people chances, but you're not worth it , awaiting your new accounts to ...
Page: 2

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Im into giving people chances, but you're not worth it , awaiting your new accounts to ban them right after.
    This just shows how immature and insecure person you are. I pity you. Perma banning someone for calling you a nazi is just low.
    I'm not trying to tell you how to run this place, but grow a thicker skin for your own good. One day you'll have to face real life and there's no mod powers you can abuse there.
    Sure, calling someone out shouldn't be tolerated but is it perm ban worthy? I don't think so.
    The admin(s) here don't seem to care what the mods are doing since this place is already dying. It doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.
    You have potential to be a good mod, but unless you stop acting based on your emotions you'll never grow to be a better person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    This just shows how immature and insecure person you are. I pity you. Perma banning someone for calling you a nazi is just low.
    I'm not trying to tell you how to run this place, but grow a thicker skin for your own good. One day you'll have to face real life and there's no mod powers you can abuse there.
    Sure, calling someone out shouldn't be tolerated but is it perm ban worthy? I don't think so.
    The admin(s) here don't seem to care what the mods are doing since this place is already dying. It doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.
    You have potential to be a good mod, but unless you stop acting based on your emotions you'll never grow to be a better person.
    That's the other face of the penny, i havnt banned him for calling me nazi ,Its just a fact that he overloaded his chances, he was banned due his abbusive attitude and the continous garbage over the private server section , i moved him to provation for a month since he was quite abbusive with the content of his post and his behaviour, yet i passed a few craps of him ,gave him few chances, last but not least i moved him to probation ,yet he didnt care(look at his last post) , people like him aint helping the forum to become active nor he helps the community.

About admins not careing , its not truth , i been asked for few times for the actions i did , and i back'ed up those questions with facts, that's how it works, thing is we dont make public such things, *other face of the penny.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    that guy deserved too many chances , calling someone nazi and doing nothing about it , that will be silly .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    that guy deserved too many chances , calling someone nazi and doing nothing about it , that will be silly .
    Figures you would say that. Calling somebody a nazi isn't exactly offensive though.

Oh it is, maybe not on the internet for the trolls, but it is

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    Oh it is, maybe not on the internet for the trolls, but it is
    I call my friends nazis, I can be called a nazi as well. Only weak people get offended by such things. Same goes with the Turks, they get offended too easily.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I call my friends nazis, I can be called a nazi as well. Only weak people get offended by such things. Same goes with the Turks, they get offended too easily.
    Ok , you obviously trying to point out that you're Machoman , we get that. I bet u don't even know what the nazis did

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    Ok , you obviously trying to point out that you're Machoman , we get that. I bet u don't even know what the nazis did
    Macho man? No. I know pretty well what the nazis did tbh. I just couldn't care less. Okay it must have sucked being a Jew in Germany back in the days, but it's still nothing to be offended of. It happened roughly 50 years ago so it's old news. You are exactly like Turkish people who still boast about Ottoman rule when in reality Turkey is in chaotic state itself. Coincidentally, so is Israel.

Macho man? No. I know pretty well what the nazis did tbh. I just couldn't care less. Okay it must have sucked being a Jew in Germany back in the days, but it's still nothing to be offended of. It happened roughly 50 years ago so it's old news. You are exactly like Turkish people who still boast about Ottoman rule when in reality Turkey is in chaotic state itself. Coincidentally, so is Israel.
    Nazi's and social nationalists are still around and are still a pest for the world

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

- being nazi sucks.
    - being called nazi, and getting offended by that proves the point in your avatar (too much ego). Probably something u have to seriously deal with in your life. But then its not just you, but majority of men. Just look at KO, and how people often act there. One small ego trying to overgrow other small egos. When this forum will have only one active member left, there will be some strong feelings of victory going on in that particular ego : ) Thats how this ego mechanism works. I raped them (him) it thinks. Im the greatest.

For more inforrmation on ego, and how it works i recommend studying books of Eckhart Tolle.
    And btw put your ego to the test. How do you feel about what I wrote about you. Let me guess. Ofended?
    Rec7on likes this.

Banned Senior Member

So, it happened 50 years ago so what lets forget about it right ? The stupidity behind your ideal is just amazing .
    Actually, because of people like you , who don't give a single f*** about history , you and e veryone w ho thinks in the same way are the re ason history repeats itself . Ottomans , Jews , Ethiopians and alot more who got devastated by an Emperor .

I love how you even got offended about my ideals hah. I think it's worth remembering as a historical event but nothing more.

Probation ftw!!

Quote Originally Posted by RonneiJamesDio View Post
    Probation ftw!!
    i think you are a good candidate for that...

on topic: why would anyone defend sacredhealdance? he wasnt banned because pendexo got offended(or maybe he was offended, idc) but because of the logic "you did something i dont like, im a jew->you are nazi" imo thats a good reason..

Quote Originally Posted by RonneiJamesDio View Post
    Probation ftw!!
    Not only probation, but banned for 7 days, biggest pet peeve is spamming just to post in market section. So see you in 7 days, i really hope you have time to think

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast