Ronark - protected forum

This is a discussion on Ronark - protected forum within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I would like to ask you, why is ronark protected forum and other servers arent (merchant section)? is it just ...
Page: 1

insertiq

I would like to ask you, why is ronark protected forum and other servers arent (merchant section)? is it just lazyness of admins or only the newest server merchant section is protected?

I would like to ask you, why is ronark protected forum and other servers arent (merchant section)? is it just lazyness of admins or only the newest server merchant section is protected?[/b]

Yup, it's just our laziness.

insertiq

and could you be so kind to change it back to "normal forum"? because it pisses me off, when i am accessing to ko4life from other computer and i am forced to log in, because i am not able to view it

DM:X

you are speaking for urself u saying mods lazy to set back view-periority to normal while u dont even bother loging to enter

you are speaking for urself u saying mods lazy to set back view-periority to normal while u dont even bother loging to enter[/b]

lol hes got a point there

Banned Senior Member

If you ask me, every server should be only viewable by logging in instead of anyone who wants to look at the forums. It's not too hard to login anyways, and you will have to login to reply or send a PM. When I made the ronark section I mustn't have given guests the ability to see it.

I'm partly tempted now to make all the market areas protected :x

Banned

yes it does force some people who havnt registered yet to register which is only good for the forums

If you ask me, every server should be only viewable by logging in instead of anyone who wants to look at the forums. It's not too hard to login anyways, and you will have to login to reply or send a PM. When I made the ronark section I mustn't have given guests the ability to see it.

I'm partly tempted now to make all the market areas protected :x[/b]

go for it.

go for it.[/b]
    this will get more ppl to register? :P

why should ronark be special ^_o heh