rule for rules :x

This is a discussion on rule for rules :x within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; After the michael jackson topic . I think it would only be reasonable that any rules / warnings issued inside ...
Page: 1

Default rule for rules :x

After the michael jackson topic . I think it would only be reasonable that any rules / warnings issued inside of a topic , be specific to that topic . Also the rule / warning should be edited into the title / thread . Obviously if a warning is issued that may not be specific to that topic . The rule should then be posted with all of the other rules .

I also think if bans are going to be made the rule in which users are banned for should apply to all members . Member status shouldn't really exempt anyone from following the rules .

This is just feedback being posted in the feedback section .

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The admins will be alot firmer on there being clear cut reason when an action is done. Now the board is bigger and targetting a bigger audience we need to raise our own standards of running things.

The levels of power of controll and tools is more advanced and Devile has adjusted the mods abilities to suit. The systems for muting, warning and banning are different in the sense we have like a mini form to fill out when punishing for an infraction.

As you know Mike the admin team have a nice mix of views and abilities which is not going to change. The mods will look after what their indervidual duties are while the admins will control from there.

If anyone is unsure on something then drop the admin team a pm. The user groups are much more clear now so you know who is who.

Admin team is

Devile
    Festo
    Phantomlink
    Eric
    Felix
    Shurt

Festo and I are UK time while Phantomlink , Eric and Shurt cover USA times. You know how to get me outside my main msn if needed Mike.

Hope this sone reasurance on the matter.

evilwevel

and the new infraction system is a big step forward. you see which post caused the infraction and you can see how many points the user got for that infraction.

if you visit a member's profile you're also able to view the infractions that were given to him in the past.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by evilwevel View Post
    and the new infraction system is a big step forward. you see which post caused the infraction and you can see how many points the user got for that infraction.

if you visit a member's profile you're also able to view the infractions that were given to him in the past.
    You would know, wouldn't you? *Evil Laugh*

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Lol we tought you well

evilwevel

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    no idea