Rules???

This is a discussion on Rules??? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I've seens posts bumped after 5 mins or 1 hour. Most of the forums i've been to (not only games ...
Page: 1

RuleR

Default Rules???

I've seens posts bumped after 5 mins or 1 hour.
    Most of the forums i've been to (not only games - or even warez - forums) have a rule not to bump be4 24 hours. there was a post selling a mage that was bumped every 5 mins, it even reached 12 pages.
    i see that is a busy forum and new posts come every hour, but bumping mindlessly it's just like a lame spaming.
    Also i've noticed that on many topics ppl start flaming, maybe a flame room would be nice to settle arguments

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

then dont bump ur topic...ull see ull be on the 3rd-5th page in a few hours :rollseyes:

Banned Senior Member

in the Diez market area if you dont post in a thread for 24 hours, it'll be on page 10 the next day

wako0

i made a post bout this, if you make everyone follow a simple rule of not bumping ur own post more than 2 times per day they will all stay close to first page, it will also save bandwidth on the guy paying for the hosting and avoid going over the bandwidth limit .

I think this is a good idea. We will see ...

Hostage

Remember, the diez section is about 100x more populated than any other server. If you went to another market section, you would never have a problem. ^_^

Originally posted by Hostage
    Remember, the diez section is about 100x more populated than any other server. If you went to another market section, you would never have a problem. *^_^
    Just look at cypher.
    I dont think they know what a "BUMP" Is. .__.