for once positive re-inforcement

This is a discussion on for once positive re-inforcement within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; great job moderating. truely. sadly,.. you've taken my fun away - but, whoever was at the helm today, you did ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

Default for once positive re-inforcement

great job moderating.

truely.

sadly,.. you've taken my fun away - but, whoever was at the helm today, you did a good job.

not that anyone cares my opinion of this, I just thought it was time for something positive.

There were several mods online, all fighting to ban and move faaliyet topics first. Was fun, tho i won most moves and bans

Hostage

I guarantee that was nothing compared to the day charlie let loose on about every topic on this forum. THAT was a pain in the ass.

ChrisOwns

All that clicking must be a painful task. How do you guys do it?!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Hostage
    I guarantee that was nothing compared to the day charlie let loose on about every topic on this forum. THAT was a pain in the ass. *
    He still has to "hack" my account lol. He was threatening to do it on MSN for about three days. If he's running a cracker now boy is he in for a nasty surprise......I estimate he will break my account pasword in approximately the year 2032. :lol:

TunaFishyMe

his password is "Yunis1337"

Originally posted by Hostage
    I guarantee that was nothing compared to the day charlie let loose on about every topic on this forum. THAT was a pain in the ass. *
    until we decided to have fun w/ him and edit his posts. . .that made it tollerable. . . :P