Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rules and Moderators

This is a discussion on Rules and Moderators within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Forum mods are humans and have their own criteria to lock, move or delete topics. We have guidelines for them, ...
Page: 2

Forum mods are humans and have their own criteria to lock, move or delete topics. We have guidelines for them, but they have their own style. Me and festo are more flexible, Hostage and Yun are more strict and tend to lock more.

This forum receives over 2000 posts a day. We are less than 10 ppl and even if we had an army of mods, we wouldnt be able to check all threads.

If we see a thread going out of control, we lock it, there's no science here. If u think its no fair, pm us and explain why its unfair. If u see a user constantly flaming and nothing is happening to him, pm us and we will talk to him. If u find a thread locked but u wanna have the final word with that flamer, pm him and take your fight there.

We can't have eyes everywhere. This is not our job. Nobody pay us for doing this.

Banned Senior Member

But I think Devile should start paying us ^_^

Banned Senior Member

10 gb/1 hour sounds good?

Lemon

Originally posted by Devile
    Forum mods are humans and have their own criteria to lock, move or delete topics. We have guidelines for them, but they have their own style. Me and festo are more flexible, Hostage and Yun are more strict and tend to lock more.

This forum receives over 2000 posts a day. We are less than 10 ppl and even if we had an army of mods, we wouldnt be able to check all threads.

If we see a thread going out of control, we lock it, there's no science here. If u think its no fair, pm us and explain why its unfair. If u see a user constantly flaming and nothing is happening to him, pm us and we will talk to him. If u find a thread locked but u wanna have the final word with that flamer, pm him and take your fight there.

We can't have eyes everywhere. This is not our job. Nobody pay us for doing this.
    Thanks for a decent reply.

There are thousands of threads but only a rare few become more than 5 pages long and these are the interesting ones. Maybe special consideration for these mightn't go amiss but I do understand what you are saying. I will PM you when I belive a mod has been a little hastey or isn't doing his job to his full potential.

Lemon

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Thanks for a decent reply.

There are thousands of threads but only a rare few become more than 5 pages long and these are the interesting ones. Maybe special consideration for these mightn't go amiss but I do understand what you are saying. I will PM you when I belive a mod has been a little hastey or isn't doing his job to his full potential.

Lemon[/b]
    Ringwraith has been warned. If he continues flaming he'll be banned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12