The rules of private server section.

This is a discussion on The rules of private server section. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I wonder when will some certain MOD start and follow the PS rules. Rules are there for what? Originally Posted ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default The rules of private server section.

I wonder when will some certain MOD start and follow the PS rules. Rules are there for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    OK I've been asked to make this area for almost 3 years now and with the demand being higher than ever I have decided to do it.

Simple rules guys -

Servers are only spoken about here , talk in general will result in a suspention from the forums

No trading from normal K2 KO to private server advertising is allowed

We ( The forum staff ) take no responablity towards your accounts with K2 or the security of your PC. Anything you do is at you own risk and we will not offer any help.

If a server/service is known to be bad contact a member of staff to remove the links to the server.

No content from this section is allowed to be linked outside of this area with out a FULL ADMIN permission first.

Quote Originally Posted by Castro View Post
    I wonder when will some certain MOD start and follow the PS rules. Rules are there for what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    • General
      • We do NOT allow advertisement of other sites. The use of URLs to advertise other sites/forums in posts or signatures will end up on post/url deletion and a user warning. Those are considered SPAM.
      • All Signatures must only be text/banner. If your signature is a large picture then it will be removed. Signatures that are larger than 400x200 will be removed.

We might add/modify these rules in time.
    There are plenty of outdated rules. We operate based on how the community has evolved since then. Thanks for the feedback though!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    02-10-2023, 10:31 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-21-2022, 05:23 AM