Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jamm1n
  • 2 Post By Dark3lf

SaNCTe ko4life was hacked/Sancte was framed.

This is a discussion on SaNCTe ko4life was hacked/Sancte was framed. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; The real SaNCTe AKA Sanctis from Dies/c-west. As I stated in the "hall of shame" post, I did not scam ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default SaNCTe ko4life was hacked/Sancte was framed.

The real SaNCTe AKA Sanctis from Dies/c-west. As I stated in the "hall of shame" post, I did not scam anyone. You can move this post to the appropriate section if needed.

I haven't played USKO in years and don't even have it installed on my PC. You can ask a couple of really good friends that have asked me to come back to play. Work/baby/family has kept me too busy to commit. That, and I play LoL and Warhammer

Believe me when I tell you that if I had decided to come back to play, more people would have known about it. My buddie charlie asked me to come back like 9 months ago and I tried for like an hour to remember my log in credentials but the website for the game has changed so much, it really frustrated me and I gave up.

I'm not really sure how I can prove it, as I dont really know exactly who or what was scammed, but what I can say is SaNCTe the mod account on ko4life was hacked. I haven't logged that account in several (8?) months. That's how old my baby is and I cant remember logging it since before she was born. Anyone who knows me IRL can weigh in. Daniel/charlie/chris/J?

If nothing else, it's my friends, and reputation that's at stake. I know it's not a lot...a gaming community that I haven't really been a part of for a long time...but still kinda chokes me up =(

I can give mods any relative info to clear my name. Hell, I'll even let you remote access my PC and browse through files. You wont see a single USKO file as I have NEVER install that game on my PC in the 2-3 years I've had it.

Banned

Stop banning for "ban bypassing"...I'm not banned...my account was hacked and you banned that account. Could a real mod look into this please. I've done nothing to deserve a ban, so give me a dang second to speak my piece. I know how easy it is to just ban to sweep me under the rug....

I'm not saying banning my account was wrong, it was compromised, so I get it. But me, ME, Sanctis...has done nothing wrong.

Check the IP's, talk to people that know me (and have known me for 7+ years), you'll see. Just do the research before you auto-ban.

Banned

Your account is banned. You are bypassing your ban. Also you got banned by an admin and I have no reason to question his decision and therefore I will keep banning you until you talk this through with an admin outside of g4l.
    Last edited by MrRapist; 04-20-2013 at 12:50 AM. Reason: spelling

Banned Senior Member

Haha

/In before lock/

Banned Senior Member

just tell him the ip and location match and thats it . [if that's what he meant ? ]

I allways found it funny how this site acted like the "ko police". Youre not. If some one gets scammed it isnt ko4life faults, if someone cheats, it isnt any of ko4lifes businness. Regardless, you can be banned from the site for shit you "might" have done ingame.

In my case, my old account couldnt be restored to me because there is a big risk this is not me and I might try to scam people on the market section jajajaja, REAL. I just wanted to post on ko4life to find a private to play again and be active in the forums while I play it, so I made a new account.

If you are done with ko Sanctis then just move along man, what do you care what some random people over the internet might think, or speculate about ? Your friends know who you are (i barely know him btw, remember the name from a pk vid). Focus on your family, leave ko and this site behind for good. The community is pretty shitty tbh :P (im sorry but in the past week I can tell there are like 10 - 15 nice and fun people left here), and the game, well, for most of us who have plaid for over 5 years its allready dead except for the hopeless desire to find a private to "relive old glorys".
    zuka likes this.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    If you are done with ko Sanctis then just move along man, what do you care what some random people over the internet might think, or speculate about ? Your friends know who you are (i barely know him btw, remember the name from a pk vid). Focus on your family, leave ko and this site behind for good. The community is pretty shitty tbh :P
    This 100x.

After quitting KO like 5 years ago, I've never really had any reason to come here unless I'm bored out of my mind. The community is shit and the mods suck and they act like nazis.
    Just focus on what you have going on in real life, who gives a fuck about what some kids think of you on the internet.
    You don't know me and I don't know you but I wish you all the best in life.
    Vice and zuka like this.

Never ever give a chance to prove ? O.o
    But why would you keep banned who have been banned a years ago ? it's not make anything solved it's just getting deader.