Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By KonohaFlash

Scammer/Cheater Section Requires Attention

This is a discussion on Scammer/Cheater Section Requires Attention within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Ok, so I've been checking the cheaters section of the forum and people have been making topics with evidence of ...
Page: 1

Default Scammer/Cheater Section Requires Attention

Ok, so I've been checking the cheaters section of the forum and people have been making topics with evidence of the scamming, and to this day I still have not seen those players being banned.
    For example of what i'm talking about, look at this thread:http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...350-gg-330228/

The evidence was crystal clear and known members of this forum even confirmed that the scam did actually happen, so why was he not banned? It just doesn't make sense to me when you see trolls or flamers get banned such as coolboyp2 or theunbeatable, but a scammer can get away for over a week without a ban.

Even if you are investigating, you could place a temporary hold on their account so they can't post, send/receive messages until the investigation is over. Because of this, another guy got scammed this week from the same person!
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...7/#post2984187

Yes, it was his fault for not checking the cheater section, but even if he had, he could have seen the guy is not banned thus assuming that no scam did in fact take place.

Please have someone check the cheaters section everyday, so they can actually help protect the users from this. Thanks.
    gimmecookiesnao, N4v4rr0 and Vice like this.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    It just doesn't make sense to me when you see trolls or flamers get banned such as coolboyp2 or theunbeatable, but a scammer can get away for over a week without a ban.
    Was the naming really needed? Anyway, this has nothing to do with me as I don't play KO or any other game with a separate market secton here BUT I do agree that scammers shouldn't be allowed to roam around freely.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Scam cases

We're currently reevaluating how to deal with scammers. If you have suggestions, feel free to post and add.

We're also waiting on some mods to be installed/reinstalled since updating our forum. The section isn't being ignored, it's just being dealt with in other ways right now.

well invalido has to be banned right now hes a mayor scammer he just scammed me too.
    Call me stupid didnt do a backgroundcheck was busy with alot of stuff and hes a user from 2006, and its safe to say hes a scammer allright and shouldve been banned long ago.

Banned

Same goes for RaekaN, there's so much proof of like 6 different cases and yet he is still not banned. You are fuckin responsible for the users in this forum.
    I pmed asked Devile if there was a possibility that I could moderate, I am one of the first few people who registered and it saddens me to see ko4life go down the hill that way, but of course I would just get ignored.