Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammer Section

This is a discussion on Scammer Section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I know that the cheater section has been doubling as a Scammer section (Paddy also has a list going), but ...
Page: 1

Psy

I know that the cheater section has been doubling as a Scammer section (Paddy also has a list going), but I must admit there's a different between using koxp and logging onto someone's account, taking all of their items, and changing their email, password, and secret question. For one, Owner and Operator of the Cunt Carwash (aka Deborah) told me that scamming someone is not a bannable offense, so scamming someone would hardly be considered cheating on those grounds. However, scamming is a big problem and you must address this issue so that the people doing it won't scam (or will have a hard time doing it to) others in the future. A section for Scammers would put all of the people we can't trust in one section, and their names would be at the head of each topic making it easier to catalog or list them.

I suggest this because people are constantly posting people who have scammed them or others in the General section, and that isn't where it's supposed to go, but it has nowhere else to go other than the list paddy started. Each story comes with its own drama. Because of that (and other reasons) they can not all belong in 1 topic.

Vandy is a scammer, he stole magician_gabber
    Proof: ask him what a gabber is...its dutch (pretty oldschool aswell) I knew the original player and I still hang out with his bro priest_gabber in KO.

hrobar

I think its good idea to have scammer section because with all of those cheaters u cant see a shit who is scammer etc:....

sexy Owa

well for all illegit actions by another player people use cheaters/playertrustability/hacked accounts. but another section wouldnt hurt. imo it would be better to have 1 forum section with all of the reasons not to trust a person, whether its koxp, scamming, hacking any of these would be evidence enough to prove somebody to not be trustable

swishersticks

Vandy is a scammer, he stole magician_gabber
    Proof: ask him what a gabber is...its dutch (pretty oldschool aswell) I knew the original player and I still hang out with his bro priest_gabber in KO.[/b]
    vandy_vs_gator on forum?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

We are working on a new idea like a hall of shame ect. What may happen is only ko4life staff can start new threads in this forum ( so proven scammers are done not just people bitching about someone ) then members can reply and add comments.

sexy Owa

We are working on a new idea like a hall of shame ect. What may happen is only ko4life staff can start new threads in this forum ( so proven scammers are done not just people bitching about someone ) then members can reply and add comments.[/b]
    sounds like a great idea imo

Banned

just have admit that 100% of persons who will post on future scammer section no always will say the true.

hrobar

just have admit that 100% of persons who will post on future scammer section no always will say the true.[/b]
    Ferruzo better dont post into scammer section...
    And to this its about getting proves if he proves he is scammer he gets on a list from which he cant be removed!

just have admit that 100% of persons who will post on future scammer section no always will say the true.[/b]
    Only ko4life staff will be able to start new threads about a PROVEN scammer

PSYK0SIN

Only ko4life staff will be able to start new threads about a PROVEN scammer[/b]
    +1 good idea

Only ko4life staff will be able to start new threads about a PROVEN scammer[/b]
    isnt there already a site for scammers?? a really nice one too... cause i remember in logos some guy had scammed me and i had told my clan leader about ti and he told me to go on this site and add his email/name on it.. i went on it and it was really organized.. but yeah ko2life needs one to so we can refer to it when needed

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

There isnt much that forum can do. Main problem are ppl itself. Its been told zillionz and billionz of times use trade moderator, use WU, ask around, dont trust so easlely and DO NOT SHARE UR DAM ACCOUNT. What should be done is to forbid ppl for asking for sharer and exp slave in this forum. It would limit a bit. Tho it would have some small drawback. Ppl would be forced to seek slaves from other means then, usually among clan members or stmh. But we have this make a super clan trend for each and every new server. By doing so they inv quite randomly and most of them as u see on the general section either end or go on with atleast some dramas. So its not a safe place. However i think it would reduce the numbers statisticly and combined with some big flashy warnings it would help a little.

And pls remeber, ko4life isnt to blame if ur scammed. Its their OWN fault most of the cases. Blame ur stupidity not make a big topic containing flames mostly....and capslock monsters.

The hall of fame is a bit bad idea imo. Would be even somewhat encourageing id say. Also u cant rly be 100% sure, every coin has 2 sides. All proofs are fakeable. Id rather see a small topic and so on and on +ban.

And scamming is the worst thing in this game to do. I dont rly care about babashoppers and koxpers, they are just childish but breaking someones trust is one of the worst thing to do to another human beeing and its also a theft. So scammers in my eyes are the lowest of ppl.

It wasn't untill I was given the evidence that I could bann Javier. People said he's done this and that for so long but noone ever gave me the proff to give a bann. Finally the last time someone did and I banned him.

We can only do so much , a hall of shame may be another thing to help prevent it but it willnever totally be stopped while people can gain from it.

Its almost impossible to prove that u were scamed because as magyk said all proofs are fakeable like msn logs, SS's, etc... unless ppl just believe you. Also... if u know that ur going to be scamed in a trade u dont start taking SS's and gather proofs for later on, u just dont do the trade, so most of the ppl never thinks (or hopes to not) get scamed so they dont get any "proofs" while doing the trade...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast