Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spammer

This is a discussion on Spammer within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; > Ty....
Page: 1

>

Ty.

Banned

At times ko4life replys are slowed during some point of the day lacking the users, at times like this it is kind of easy to do what he did, spamming isnt considerd exactly this way, depends what he said in all those post. if its not on topic or something stupid then yes its considerd spam

p.s. and people thought i was bad

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I just noticed the same thing.. He's just trying to get his post count up because he wants to be a trade mod

the_man_slayer

p.s. and people thought i was bad [/b]
    no ur worse

Boyce

At times ko4life replys are slowed during some point of the day lacking the users, at times like this it is kind of easy to do what he did, spamming isnt considerd exactly this way, depends what he said in all those post. if its not on topic or something stupid then yes its considerd spam

p.s. and people thought i was bad [/b]
    you are always second on top 20 posters lol

Banned

you are always second on top 20 posters lol[/b]
    wrong, i been second/first in top 20 posters since saturday
    dont know but right now is like the first time i been up in the list in a long ass time

as i said before top 20 posters mean nothing as it does NOT reset

DragonFire

wrong, i been second/first in top 20 posters since saturday
    dont know but right now is like the first time i been up in the list in a long ass time

as i said before top 20 posters mean nothing as it does NOT reset[/b]

Haha, Funny how you corrected him on the date..cause if you don't care so much you wouldn't be paying attention. ^_^

Banned

Haha, Funny how you corrected him on the date..cause if you don't care so much you wouldn't be paying attention. ^_^[/b]
    well hey thats probably you but thats not me, since i am very active on this forum i pay attention to everything that i see, i go to top 20 posters alot every single day just to check it. as i can say dates because i didnt post much recently and saturday i picked up the posting a little and also sunday.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

well hey thats probably you but thats not me, since i am very active on this forum i pay attention to everything that i see, i go to top 20 posters alot every single day just to check it. as i can say dates because i didnt post much recently and saturday i picked up the posting a little and also sunday.[/b]
    You're on top 2 every day :lol:

Taken care of.

Banned

You're on top 2 every day :lol:[/b]
    how do you know ? you stalk me ?

you are very very wrong
    i have been in second spot/first spot since saturday lunch time and the post counts wernt that high anyway, and then why do you care so much? you want to e-date me or something ?

like i said saturay when i wokeup 6:30 a.m. was the time i started posting alot in the past few weeks to make myself this high in top 20 posters, how would you know anyway? i told you i look at top 20 every few mins

and why everyone goes offtopic? if you want speak to admin/mod about me make another post

ferrvzo

Well i am back with this new user until the person who suspended my original user back to me.

u create spammer topic but maybe you not have the clear concept of the meaning of this word.

In each topic that I have written was because they seemed to me interesting and useful, i did not post like another people for example : +1, rofl, etc etc

Germo i hope before u post this topic u have been checked all topics that i wrote because it is not fair.

My user was suspended for 3 days and i got some business, each 1 minute u can let new post.

My intention was not to accumulate the numbers of my post, I just wanted to contribute things useful or amused in these topics.

I think that there was an mistake and I believe that that image does not demonstrate that it is spamm if before you did not review each topic that I posted.

I saw too many people "spamm" on differents section time ago and nobody said nothing, so... why me?

I am disappointed on the matter and I hope that the problem is solved as soon as possible

Added screen shot about I got that ban

Sorry, but I'm not going to unban you. You can wait out your suspension.

Banned

How dumb, so you get suspended for POSTING on a FORUM? The forum only allows you to post once every minute, so if you feel like saying something in EVERY ACTIVE THREAD ON THE ENTIRE DAMN FORUM why is it considered spamming as long as you are on topic in the post. Retards.

J

What's the top 20 poster thingy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast