Schrotti/mee (either or)

This is a discussion on Schrotti/mee (either or) within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; This is a QQing post. To keep it short, there was a KO Private server topic where I have flamed ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default Schrotti

This is a QQing post. To keep it short, there was a KO Private server topic where I have flamed the OP, and I don't have to deny in doing so. But the fact that they just banned me from that topic is quite funny. I did start flaming the OP because he was a previous scammer on ko4life... and my thoughts on the right justice was that if an admin actually took a look at the topic would ban the OP, and not the person that started flaming him to point out that he is a scammer and trying to get the admins attentions. Anyways, I got banned, he didn't... yet he is still on the forums,... and yet he still has a past status of being a scammer. This was either done by Schrotti or meee.
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 06-23-2010 at 06:36 PM.

all i can say is that old-ko4life would turn in its grave if it knew who was moderating nowadays

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    all i can say is that old-ko4life would turn in its grave if it knew who was moderating nowadays
    How's it feel to be so naive and oblivious?

As for unbeatable, not my ban so I won't get involved.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

There's a difference between calling someone out as a scammer and actually providing proof, then what you did in that one topic. Sorry, but the entire topic was full of random crap not just yours but 20 other users as well which all have been appropriately warned/muted/banned.

I'm not going to go back reading all those 20 pages that were all just the same, everyone calling eachother an idiot, racist, turk, faggot, etc. If you care to report someone for scamming do so, but do it in a fashionable way.

Edit: That's one hell of a statement in your first post right there, I suppose we all should go crazy right now and be sued for not banning him based on: "You are a scammer".

which server do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    There's a difference between calling someone out as a scammer and actually providing proof, then what you did in that one topic. Sorry, but the entire topic was full of random crap not just yours but 20 other users as well which all have been appropriately warned/muted/banned.

I'm not going to go back reading all those 20 pages that were all just the same, everyone calling eachother an idiot, racist, turk, faggot, etc. If you care to report someone for scamming do so, but do it in a fashionable way.

Edit: That's one hell of a statement in your first post right there, I suppose we all should go crazy right now and be sued for not banning him based on: "You are a scammer".

which server do you want?
    No I'm not asking for any suing or stripping of powers... but what I am asking is for some Admins such as yourself to use some logic next time and not have a prejudice feeling like you've had on my previous bans. Just because you don't like me, doesn't give you the "right" to ban me for pretty much no reason at all. However, as you've said it was 20 pages of a bunch of people flaming each other, yet I was the only one to get banned... and I know this for a fact as I checked the whole topic and no one else was. Further on, the actual scamming situation itself hasn't been solved... the whole reason for me being the way I was on that topic and yet once again, the only one to get banned even though some have acted the same way as I did. I would love to help you out and hand you all the proof however this forum is as shitty as it gets, and call me an idiot but I just can't work out the Search engine no matter what.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Who cares. Banning is a queer way nonetheless. Might aswell goof around in an empty parking lot, noone other than few homeless ppl, gangstas stuffing a body into a trunk and a night-watchman may notice that.

tHeUnBe@tAbLe

That's nice, my main account got hacked. Tried reseting the PW, but it's been changed and not on my email anymore. If any admins can help, appreciate it.

Cama.. Your title is community asshole, you used to be a dick to everyone
    does anyone even know who mee is??
    And I see souls is a mod...

From what I can see, all the old mods quit and there's no one else so they're using what they got

edit I don't mean to sound so harsh, I still have mad respect for you and schrot, it's just this place isn't what it used to be
    Last edited by giga; 06-24-2010 at 02:10 PM.

karma's a bitch xD

Meee fixed it for me. And oh well, shit happens, but no wrries.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    does anyone even know who mee is??
    Mee has been around ever since myko beta :< he's always been an admin of some sort, just never publicly.

Though I agree, ko4life gone shit in the last 3 years.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

i think it kinda went downhill along with usko, atleast started dying when usko did