The Search Option

This is a discussion on The Search Option within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Noticed something strange when i try to search , i search for something and it gives me an error " ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default The Search Option

Noticed something strange when i try to search , i search for something and it gives me an error "connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)"

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

same crap, when you go to someones profile and try to check his latest posts or threads posted ;a

Banned

Has been erroring out for a while. Happens when no one maintains this forum..
    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    same crap, when you go to someones profile and try to check his latest posts or threads posted ;a
    Because it's a paremeterized search.
    Makes deleting spam a pain in the butthole..

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Can we get something done about that :s
    Whats happening with camatoz.. is he alive ?

Banned

I don't think cama has any access to the server but only to the admin panel so even if he ever comes back, he won't be able to fix it. And Devile abandoned k4l a long time ago..