Help Please ;(

This is a discussion on Help Please ;( within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; cant edit my sig :S i getting this error when im trying to "Authorization mismatch - please go back and ...
Page: 1

_eSuba_

cant edit my sig :S

i getting this error when im trying to

"Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method."

can i have some help please ? :blink:

There's no problem with the forum skins, I've just tried all 3 in English works fine.

Have you tried logging out + back on again and deleting your internet cookies / temp internet files
    It's possible one of em is corrupted and has bad cookie info for permissions

_eSuba_

ill try
    <3 thanks old mate

Edit :

WOOT it works thanks mate

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

ill try
    <3 thanks old mate

Edit :

WOOT it works thanks mate[/b]
    and you&#39;ll have to change your sig due to the offensive language n it.

Banned

Some features do not work with the custom skins, if it does not work use the default skin and try, if it still does not work then proceed to make a topic to notify Admins.

Not closing this topic due to Felix&#39;s request to edit the offensive language, I am guessing the AFK sig.

Some features do not work with the custom skins, if it does not work use the default skin and try, if it still does not work then proceed to make a topic to notify Admins.

Not closing this topic due to Felix&#39;s request to edit the offensive language, I am guessing the AFK sig.[/b]
    Correct , still no change either. hopefully a pm will work before I fire out some bann stick action

Banned

When i was able to edit sigs i PM&#39;ed people to edit them ect. but then i just got tired of babying so many people about sigs i just started to /delete the sig just like Shurt does :P

Join the club Felix for /deleting peoples sigs

nutsackatak1

Yeah my sig got deleted out of no where; i was like what the..no word or nothin. it was kind of big but i&#39;ve seen peoples with bigger that still got theirs

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Yeah my sig got deleted out of no where; i was like what the..no word or nothin. it was kind of big but i&#39;ve seen peoples with bigger that still got theirs[/b]
    You are welcome to report them either in Ko4Life resolution center or simply sending a private message to Shurt.

When i was able to edit sigs i PM&#39;ed people to edit them ect. but then i just got tired of babying so many people about sigs i just started to /delete the sig just like Shurt does :P

Join the club Felix for /deleting peoples sigs [/b]
    I been doing this job more than long engough Vandy not to be worried about removing sigs.

Uzu

My signature got deleted also even it wasn&#39;t too big and someone of you mods left the comment &#39;-ko4life team&#39;...

i wonder? i had anything &#39;bad&#39; in my sig?

My signature got deleted also even it wasn&#39;t too big and someone of you mods left the comment &#39;-ko4life team&#39;...

i wonder? i had anything &#39;bad&#39; in my sig?[/b]
    I tend to let people know if I have deleated stuff. Obviously it&#39;s crossed one of the seniour staffs paths and they found it inapropriate.

Banned

I didn&#39;t do it Uzu.

SuperGhost only Admins have the access to remove members signatures now. Best person to PM about a signature being big would be Shurt. Shurt has stated a few days ago he rarely gets PM&#39;s and hes the only Admin i know that actually deletes sigs for being to big.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I didn&#39;t do it Uzu.

SuperGhost only Admins have the access to remove members signatures now. Best person to PM about a signature being big would be Shurt. Shurt has stated a few days ago he rarely gets PM&#39;s and hes the only Admin i know that actually deletes sigs for being to big.[/b]
    Edited. Shurt has gotten few PMs from me in the past I guess I should start PMing more often.