Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling accounts w/o cypher ring.

This is a discussion on Selling accounts w/o cypher ring. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I know I understand that they are safe and I think it's a good thing as well, but 55 bucks. ...
Page: 2

nutsackatak1

I know I understand that they are safe and I think it's a good thing as well, but 55 bucks. That's the part I'm sayin fuck it to. K2 just tryin to get more of our money, its ridiculous how much this shit costs. And personally, I don't wanna give them that much money so they can shower themselves with Crystaal and do nothing to fix the game

Banned

yea but thing is if some people wanna buy a 65 or something cus they dont have enough money to 70+ wich is like 120

65 would we way less like 30-40 but then you need purchase ring also wich makes is 85-95 wich is ridicilous

anyway you can close this topic now[/b]

Banned Senior Member

Just a side note, this is like what... 5 years in KO? It takes you like 2 weeks if not less to lvl from 1-65 so I dont see why anyone would buy a character under lvl 70, hell 75 soon since everyone seems to be 80-83

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12