maby its time...

This is a discussion on maby its time... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Well i looked through the rules and im pretty sure im not breaking any, if i am im sorry. neways, ...
Page: 1

Well i looked through the rules and im pretty sure im not breaking any, if i am im sorry. neways, i was thinking, we are all pretty aquainted with this new patch so we understand the risks (i guess you cud call it that). but i dont see why there is a problem with selling accounts if you do it with a person of the same country. neways not trying to beat a dead horse, just trying to make the game more fun.

but what if you are trustable, then their should be no problems, i mean isnt that why we have trustability topics? no need to *sigh* btw, all it does is make it seem like you are patronizing me.

Even if they live in the same country as you, who says they didn't share with someone outside of their country and the account is locked to their sharers country.

Banned

Trustability topics are a joke.

Trustability topics are a joke.[/b]

i agree... but too many ppl ask me for a trustability topic when i do any kinda trade...... or else i wouldnt have made one :P

HMM YES MY ACCOUNT IS SET TO TURKEY, SURE ILL SELL TO U!

O wait u cant log? o im sorry bout me taking all ur money, and keeping my account, thanks for ur business

/example_end

all im saying is that instead of banning account selling, just put a heavy warning on it saying that people can do it at their own risk. it also seems like we are leaving out the entire "trust" factor. if you have 10 people who you have known for over a year who know you personally and say that your trustable i think thats pretty valid. thats another reason why we have a middle-man as well, there are ways to make it work if you arent an idiot. it might be more of a hastle but at least it would make it possible. i dont even know if im making any sence, im tired and going to bed, pls dont let this turn into a flaming war.

HMM YES MY ACCOUNT IS SET TO TURKEY, SURE ILL SELL TO U!

O wait u cant log? o im sorry bout me taking all ur money, and keeping my account, thanks for ur business
    /example_end[/b]
    hey good example_not
    people are smarter then this.

I hate to be this blunt, but we won't be removing the restriction until the patch is fixed. It doesn't matter how many people you think understand the risks, there is always that one guy who has been living under a rock for the past 2 weeks.

And no, people are not smarter than that.

What people who ask about enabling account selling don't think about is the logistics behind their ideas. Someone a few days ago suggested that we hire moderators to go through a trade mediation for every account selling request we get on this forum. Then you suggested that we let trustable people only sell accounts. Ok, great. What defines a trustable person? And who gets to make that call? The Admins? But we all quit KO months ago, so how is that fair? The members? Biased much?

See the problem? It's not that your ideas are idiotic, they are just poorly thought out and a logistical nightmare.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Untill the country change feature is implimented into MYKOL and people can change the country themselves with out a support ticket the account lock is staying in place.

All the admins and mods are united on this and it will no tbe tolerated or given any assistance.

I am not 100% sure on how Ranking is handling this but that will be your only option now.

Also linking a selling thread to another forum trying to sell and account will get removed also.

I will chat with some of the ranking admins over the next few days and see if they will lock it out too.

Untill the country change feature is implimented into MYKOL and people can change the country themselves with out a support ticket the account lock is staying in place.

All the admins and mods are united on this and it will no tbe tolerated or given any assistance.

I am not 100% sure on how Ranking is handling this but that will be your only option now.

Also linking a selling thread to another forum trying to sell and account will get removed also.

I will chat with some of the ranking admins over the next few days and see if they will lock it out too.[/b]

omg edit your post~!

if k2 staff sees this, they will never implement the changing country in mykol~!

I hate to be this blunt, but we won't be removing the restriction until the patch is fixed. It doesn't matter how many people you think understand the risks, there is always that one guy who has been living under a rock for the past 2 weeks.
    And no, people are not smarter than that.
    What people who ask about enabling account selling don't think about is the logistics behind their ideas. Someone a few days ago suggested that we hire moderators to go through a trade mediation for every account selling request we get on this forum. Then you suggested that we let trustable people only sell accounts. Ok, great. What defines a trustable person? And who gets to make that call? The Admins? But we all quit KO months ago, so how is that fair? The members? Biased much?

See the problem? It's not that your ideas are idiotic, they are just poorly thought out and a logistical nightmare.[/b]
    lol, then whats the point of trustability topics? you're saying that the players cant make the call, then there is no trust, period. i understand where you guys are coming from in the fact that it could turn into sticky situations, but it shouldnt if carried out properly. ive done account selling before and their is always a risk at some point or another, i understand what could happen but honestly it doesnt seem much differant than the risks before. and another thing ha, not trying to be an assh0le, but shouldnt admins be people who play? i guess i dont understand how you can say i thought poorly when your arguments seemed pointless, if 2 people know each other, play in the same server and want to make a legit sell then why not?

i love you guys dont get me wrong , it just seems like k2 screwed alot of people over and id like to get past that.

lol, then whats the point of trustability topics? you're saying that the players cant make the call, then there is no trust, period. i understand where you guys are coming from in the fact that it could turn into sticky situations, but it shouldnt if carried out properly. ive done account selling before and their is always a risk at some point or another, i understand what could happen but honestly it doesnt seem much differant than the risks before. and another thing ha, not trying to be an assh0le, but shouldnt admins be people who play? i guess i dont understand how you can say i thought poorly when your arguments seemed pointless, if 2 people know each other, play in the same server and want to make a legit sell then why not?
    i love you guys dont get me wrong , it just seems like k2 screwed alot of people over and id like to get past that.[/b]

No, admins should not play the game in my opinion. The fact that we don't makes us as unbiased as we can get while still being human.

Um... that point makes no sense. If two people know each other, then by all means, go ahead and sell/trade your account, who is stopping you? We said that you can't do it on these forums. Doing it over MSN is fine if you want to take that risk. So far, you haven't brought up a point that is inconvenient enough to make us want to enable it again.

TopCat

Trustability topics are a joke.[/b]
    this is what i been trying to say for so long.. that Trust thing is a Piece of Shit Junk!!