Server to Server Trades iDea

This is a discussion on Server to Server Trades iDea within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Market places get flooded with too much as is theres usually not much ingame trading at least as much as ...
Page: 1

Market places get flooded with too much as is theres usually not much ingame trading at least as much as i'd like

i was thinking there should be a rule for ppl doing server to server trades and whichever items there trying to trade should only be posted in the market there from for example if ur trading diez to xig u should only be allowed to post in the diez section ,

but then i figured its kinda dumb idea but why doesn't the forum have server to server trade section think it would be pretty cool i know tons of ppl who have like loads of items on servers they dont even play and all want to trade for servers they do play

am i waisting my time or is it good ideA ?

r2k

goog idea cuz no one reads topics : P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

rather have a sub section on the actual market boards for like "USD Trades" and "Regular/IGC Trades" makes it easier to overlook and no need to scroll through tons of pages

TunaFishyMe

I rather have a search where you can search from Start Date - End Date:, Item you want then display topics.

either way i think NETHING would be nice for first or second month of new server