Server Status

This is a discussion on Server Status within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Not that I actually use it or anything, but I find it funny its still there for so long time ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

Not that I actually use it or anything, but I find it funny its still there for so long time without any fix.. kinda reminds me another company with another issue thats been around for ages if u get my point.. ò.o

Now before anyone bashs me about the technical side of it, I know it caused some stability issues to the site, or at least thats what they said. So Im not saying u should spend time fixing it if u dont have time or have no interest to, just remove it from the bar if it never gonna work anyway, instead of this famous "temporary disabled" principle, which we all hate so much.

Just my 2 cents.

oldboy

agreed..fix or bb plz

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Devile is the one that can fix it but..............

he's eatting buritos

Server status puts tremendous load on the server... and we already have tremendous load with k4l and bz!!

Im not telling u guys to fix it if there isnt enough resources or anything, just remove it from the bar if u have no intention to ever bring it up. Its like having inactive mods, which gives ppl perfect excuses to complain about they dont do their jobs etc. Just the principle, nothing else. Hope u get my point by now.