Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

shit forum

This is a discussion on shit forum within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; this is the most shitty forum ive seen un organized and ban people for no reason just improve SHIT FORUM ...
Page: 1

deathpwner

this is the most shitty forum ive seen un organized and ban people for no reason

just improve

SHIT FORUM

my grandmother makes beter forums then this and she is 89 years old.

Banned

Is there any need?
    Keep you're personal opinions to yourself, if you want some advice, edit you're post and topic title before a Admin/Mod see's it. Not needed at all. You're opinion isnt what we all want to hear.

deathpwner

well quit ko and my friend keeps making stupid topics like how to use msn koxp and now im getting pissed off beacause my friend knows my pass so im guessing this is a good way to get my file banned so i will not take off of edit a topic

Banned

damn jews

PriestOfShadows

you can just asked to have your acc banned without having to get on everyones bad side ya know? and when your not emo anymore, you can kindly ask for it back.

damn jews[/b]
    Wtf? fuck you pieace of shit moron , i hope you gonne be banned for racist , ill report you to make sure you will.

PriestOfShadows

damn jews[/b]
    Escuse me? what the flyin fuck does this have to do with anything? Racial slurs should not be permmited on this forum, and should not even be said out loud. Are you mad that jews are rich? it may be a sterotype, but most are. You mad that 6 million of us were killed b/c of Hitler? Fuk you man, you have no right to say this, its rude(and crude) and Very disrespectful to all the jews in this world(including me). I sometimes accept those kind of comments from friends and shit, but this just pisses me off. Are you claiming all jews are like this? Go fukin take your nazi ass and jump off a bridge.

P.s: any mod, i am sorry for my language.

Wtf? fuck you pieace of shit moron , i hope you gonne be banned for racist , ill report you to make sure you will.[/b]
    LOLLL~!!!!!

wow.. he said 2 words and you jews call him a nazi :S

Escuse me? what the flyin fuck does this have to do with anything? Racial slurs should not be permmited on this forum, and should not even be said out loud. Are you mad that jews are rich? it may be a sterotype, but most are. You mad that 6 million of us were killed b/c of Hitler? Fuk you man, you have no right to say this, its rude(and crude) and Very disrespectful to all the jews in this world(including me). I sometimes accept those kind of comments from friends and shit, but this just pisses me off. Are you claiming all jews are like this? Go fukin take your nazi ass and jump off a bridge.

P.s: any mod, i am sorry for my language.[/b]
    Dont worry , i've seen dumb people like him , and they came back after 1-3 days , i hope he gonne learn to not racist here , i dont even know why he said " damn jews " w/o any sense , this is just prove how stupid people can be here , i always flame who flaming my religion because i come to talk about game and this is what i find here .. he will be banned , and i hope admins gonne take racist things in serious.

LOLLL~!!!!!
    jesus.. he said 2 words and you call him a nazi :S[/b]
    Seriously whats so funny ? you think ill just ignore it? its same as terror , if they attack 1 time and nobody not trying to stop them they will do it again , and this kid should stay out of this forum , atleast for few days , also when i said he nazi? i dont know him , i cant judge him , but he racist person for sure.

Banned

/ontopic?

PriestOfShadows

Dont worry , i've seen dumb people like him , and they came back after 1-3 days , i hope he gonne learn to not racist here , i dont even know why he said " damn jews " w/o any sense , this is just prove how stupid people can be here , i always flame who flaming my religion because i come to talk about game and this is what i find here .. he will be banned , and i hope admins gonne take racist things in serious.
    Seriously whats so funny ? you think ill just ignore it? its same as terror , if they attack 1 time and nobody not trying to stop them they will do it again , and this kid should stay out of this forum , atleast for few days.[/b]
    i usualy dont give a shit about comments like that. BUT, this shit has nothing to do with this topic. And its rude, most of the time when my frineds say it they are laughing and i just puinch em and its overwith. But this isn't the case. Giga: 2 words, 5 words, 1 million words. It doesnt fuking matter.

deathpwner

hey stop flaming eachother flame me

PriestOfShadows

/ontopic?[/b]
    i was just minding my own buisness. I would like to stick to topic, but i have to say what i feel bcause it is pertaining to jews.

DDLDAVE IS A NAZI!!! GM BAN NAZıı PLSSSS

i usualy dont give a shit about comments like that. BUT, this shit has nothing to do with this topic. And its rude, most of the time when my frineds say it they are laughing and i just puinch em and its overwith. But this isn't the case. Giga: 2 words, 5 words, 1 million words. It doesnt fuking matter.[/b]
    You dont wanna know how much i hate muslims / arabs ( in my country ) but it doesnt mean i should come here and flame every muslim / arab just because i hate them in my country , they my enemies but i can notice between PC to real life.
    I hate to see people racist about jew's or other religion because its a fucking game forum , not something else.
    If the 12 years old dummy kid cant notice it aleardy he should stay out of him , also why did he said damn jews ? i didnt saw nothing about jews here so as i said he just racist w/o any sense , more people from Israel told to admins its annoying and they should ban those players , and they right , because honestly if i had different KO forum i would go there , i loggin forums for fun , not to fight with those racist people in a game forum .

Admins i hope you gonne take the racist things as much more importent thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast