___________ ruining my topics

This is a discussion on ___________ ruining my topics within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; He has been ruining my topics with false remarks, as shown down on those links. He is making remarks about ...
Page: 1

Motorbreath

He has been ruining my topics with false remarks, as shown down on those links. He is making remarks about me "scamming" him when we have never even traded before. I don't even think he is from Ares either... People are hestitant on trading with me, I have to tell them the story and then they pm __________ and ask them for some proof of me "scamming" him. But he denies he has any. I'm asking if you can solve this situation just with warning him or doing something to stop him from ruining my topics and have me as a suspected "scammer"

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=130942&hl=
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=130651&hl=

Uve got a lot of fucking nerve to come here and complain about being called a scammer, u gets to called a scammer coz u ARE a fucking scammer! Whats the matter? Dont like the result of 1 scam? Forum like this dont want such a low life like u, and ppl have rights to know what u are.

Now fuck off!

....no comments...just FUCK U SCAMMER, im well know since game started and i bet I have 99999999% more credibility than u.

lol some random has enough balls to bitch off rayita to ko4life ? :X

GetRichOrDieTrying

omg just ban this retard plyss

DragonFire

Too be honest..if he said you shot the president. I would believe him over you, I am sorry.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

boo fucking hooo... go cry to someone else, what goes arround comes arround

Motorbreath

u dont even know who i am captain so stfu i owned ur ass during the ares vs diez and guess wut who won that again?

u dont even know who i am captain so stfu i owned ur ass during the ares vs diez and guess wut who won that again?[/b]
    that makes you legit -_-

Motorbreath

yeh thats totaly wut i ment zzz :wacko:

sarcasm ftw? o.o read again and try to understand what he really meant

Cocaine

The Diez vs Ares was a fucking joke. There gear difference was just ridiculous. Dro would have owned you with the max gear he had before he quit.

lol! of all people you scammed one of the most well known and trusted people in the game, good luck getting out of this one. :lol:

And second, when you fought c4ptain he wasen't even 70 if I remember correctly, and he has become a better priest sense then. He kicks my ass atm, tho his gear is better. He is one of the best BP's on the server now that dro is gone.

He has been ruining my topics with false remarks, as shown down on those links. He is making remarks about me "scamming" him when we have never even traded before. I don't even think he is from Ares either... People are hestitant on trading with me, I have to tell them the story and then they pm __________ and ask them for some proof of me "scamming" him. But he denies he has any. I'm asking if you can solve this situation just with warning him or doing something to stop him from ruining my topics and have me as a suspected "scammer"

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=130942&hl=
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=130651&hl=[/b]

Just like Dragon said, I'd believe ___ LONG before I believe you. You'd have to get some logs from the DB itself or a respectable GM to say otherwise before I'd even think to change my decision.

Anyone feel like enlightening me as to what this guy did so the proper course of action can be taken?

u dont even know who i am captain so stfu i owned ur ass during the ares vs diez and guess wut who won that again?[/b]
    What does the Interserver war have ANYTHING to do with this!? And why do I have need to know some shit like u? I personally handed the shell pauldron +7 to u, so I KNOW u scammed it, just too bad I forgot the FRAPS. But thanks to a scammer like u, I will from now remind myself FRAPS EVERY single trade I make.