View Poll Results: Should we remove character trades for igc/igi

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 16.67%
  • No

35 83.33%

Should KO4LIFE remove char trades?

This is a discussion on Should KO4LIFE remove char trades? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Just wanted to have your opinion on that subject. My friends bought accounts since the last 3 months and most ...
Page: 1

lekebekois

Just wanted to have your opinion on that subject. My friends bought accounts since the last 3 months and most of em lost their account/items because of the new K2 patch... They couldn't change the email so K2'D!

I've made this poll because it's obvious IGC/IGI char trades aren't safe anymore and many players will complain about it. I know it's such a huge controversial question, but it seems K2 made it that way. Was only wondering if it would be a good idea to ask mods to remove em from forums.. Trade MOD's were a good idea for char trade, but won't work any longer except if the seller wants to give away the email adress that comes with the account..

I don't consider USD/Euro/any real money trades in that because customer protection exists... unfortunately, not for in-game.

*EDIT* (didn't wanted to bump my own poll :lol:
    phantomlink is right about the fact that we now can change the passwords, but when selling an account you'll have to either ask an email change or ask the person's email info (pass, recovery question, etc.) which makes the character trade very hard.

What's this "we"? More proper question would be to ask "Should KO4Life remove character trades for igc/igi"

Banned Senior Member

Trade mods weren't made for character trades. Also, passwords can be changed again. We wont be stopping the ability to sell chars on these forums

also your from quebec and most of chars trades goes well on here.