Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Should Voucher's hold responsiblity for who they vouch for

This is a discussion on Should Voucher's hold responsiblity for who they vouch for within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i think u will never be sure if some1 is trustable or not, lots of friends can give voucher to ...
Page: 2

iKon

i think u will never be sure if some1 is trustable or not, lots of friends can give voucher to friend scammer...

iKon

i think u will never be sure if some1 is trustable or not, lots of friends can give voucher to friend scammer...

iKon

only will help section when u if u r scammed by some1 give his info (mail, msn, nick, what trade was done etc.)...

why dont we stop bumping this stupid topic..
    it should have been locked after Lev0 made his point...

iiason

if they say this guy is 1000% trustable, etc then yes.

but if they say, yeh, had good trade with him. then no.

hmmm what if u do a in game trade with person a and lets say u trade a ib+gbs for a in

now this person a haves done 15 trades likt this
    he has 15 vouchers in his topic

now he says buying
    rof in ib bla bla and doesnt pay ore chargebacks
    doesnt this be sucky for u when u get banned for while u had a good trade at that time[/b]

FUKING + 1 lev0 4 king!

GangstamaN

That's why I only post in vouch topics of people I really know wouldnt scam anyone, or people I have trusted with my items etc. Some people just vouch for people they met ingame and thats why some people have 2-3 pages of vouchers and they still scam people.

I don't think if people say like ' GG trusted player 100% ' they should take some kind of punishment, cos really how can you know if someone is gonna scam? You could know someone for years and trust them with +9 items and +2 uniques and have no problems. Then one day they could just switch or quit KO and decide to make a quick buck. You can never trust anyone 100% without knowing them IRL, so I think the only person to take the blame should be the scammer him/herself

TopCat

That's why I only post in vouch topics of people I really know wouldnt scam anyone, or people I have trusted with my items etc. Some people just vouch for people they met ingame and thats why some people have 2-3 pages of vouchers and they still scam people.

I don't think if people say like ' GG trusted player 100% ' they should take some kind of punishment, cos really how can you know if someone is gonna scam? You could know someone for years and trust them with +9 items and +2 uniques and have no problems. Then one day they could just switch or quit KO and decide to make a quick buck. You can never trust anyone 100% without knowing them IRL, so I think the only person to take the blame should be the scammer him/herself[/b]

and why u speaking scammer?:P u scammed my Pay for last 2 weeks><
    i am broke now

KamY

If someone vouchs for another, he must say a why, and explain what kind of trade they did before.

For example If I&#39;d want to buy an IB for USD, I should consider only vouchers who say they did a similar trade, but I shouldn&#39;t consider IGC or 20$ trades either.

Those who don&#39;t give a specific reason (or those who lie) absolutely should be punished.[/b]
    +1

Banned Senior Member

Theres kinda something in the works in order to make the voucher section a little more... legit

Only vouch for ur very closest friends, the ones u know will never scam shit. To the others friends u dont really know them much, only ingame, just dont vouch. If they really want to sell/buy they will have no prob on using a trade moderator. And yes vouching should be punishible really hard, cuz ur saying that the guy is trustable, so ur encouraging ppl to buy/sell to this guy. And if u dont know him and did a good trade just state that "we make this deal, it went fine"

Well, I didn&#39;t read the whole topic.
    But I can tell you, this is a ridiculous idea.

I say this based on one principle.
    PEOPLE CHANGE.

Someone can be trust worthy at one point, and then take a turn for the worst.

People are anything but static.
    This wouldn&#39;t work.

iKon

Well, I didn&#39;t read the whole topic.
    But I can tell you, this is a ridiculous idea.

I say this based on one principle.
    PEOPLE CHANGE.

Someone can be trust worthy at one point, and then take a turn for the worst.

People are anything but static.
    This wouldn&#39;t work.[/b]

good point....

Banned

but what if he/she is legit then turns scammer ?? how can people that knew him when he/she was legit be to blame?

Ezquerra

People who just state previous succesful trades with a person cannot be blamed. But those that just go on the topics and say "Yeah, gg, trustable, 100% sell him this or buy that" without ever having traded anything just because that person is their clanny/friend are a completely different story and I don&#39;t see why not.[/b]
    silver said it best.

trustability section gives the chance to get better trades and people trust more in you but it depends of the person who is behind of that nick.

i can see a lot people vouch for anothers for increase their number post i think they deserve some punishment if the guy that they vouched for was found like scammer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast