Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes

Shout box ?

This is a discussion on Shout box ? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; The whole forum is dead, I don't see how a shoutbox can change that....
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

The whole forum is dead, I don't see how a shoutbox can change that.
    SacredHealDane likes this.

If a forum's goal is to increase its activity, tell me how doing nothing will achieve that goal

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    If a forum's goal is to increase its activity, tell me how doing nothing will achieve that goal
    Allow turks to log to the site , but making shoutbox as a "faster chat" wont get more people cause its convenient for some people.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Allow turks to log to the site , but making shoutbox as a "faster chat" wont get more people cause its convenient for some people.
    hahaha its like every post of yours has 0% thinking behind that .
    if the shoutbox is conveniet for people , than how it WON'T effect the forum ?(being more active)
    and I didn't get the allow turks to log the site ? Did you mean by letting them logging here does not increase the activity ? Or what ?

u make us , the jews , look bad .
    Last edited by Rec7on; 02-02-2013 at 08:57 AM.

That's asinine. It's counterintuitive to the point that not only am I unsure how you arrived at the conclusion, but I'm questioning whether we exist in the same logical plane. The fact that you were even able to type that without phasing out of reality is concerning; your continued existence may well be harming the very fabric of the multiverse. Unless you are a being from the fourth dimension, I urge you to undergo a thorough series of MRI scans. If you uttered any statement of comparable psychosis within five-hundred yards of an asylum, the amount of neuroleptics the terrified doctors would force into your arteries would likely stop your heart and turn you into some sort of omniscient vampire. If you're intent on proving the nonsense with which you just tarnished our site's server, you're going to need to employ logical gymnastics that, if employed physically rather than mentally, would win you a gold medal in every Olympic sport invented, as well as some sports not yet invented. If you're able to convince any thinking person of the argument you just put forward, I will be astounded to such a degree that no finite amount of voltage will be capable of electro-shocking me back into coherence.

Little archer Senior Member

thing go easy on him.

This guy.

This fucking guy.

I'd be willing to chip in to have him diagnosed

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    That's asinine. It's counterintuitive to the point that not only am I unsure how you arrived at the conclusion, but I'm questioning whether we exist in the same logical plane. The fact that you were even able to type that without phasing out of reality is concerning; your continued existence may well be harming the very fabric of the multiverse. Unless you are a being from the fourth dimension, I urge you to undergo a thorough series of MRI scans. If you uttered any statement of comparable psychosis within five-hundred yards of an asylum, the amount of neuroleptics the terrified doctors would force into your arteries would likely stop your heart and turn you into some sort of omniscient vampire. If you're intent on proving the nonsense with which you just tarnished our site's server, you're going to need to employ logical gymnastics that, if employed physically rather than mentally, would win you a gold medal in every Olympic sport invented, as well as some sports not yet invented. If you're able to convince any thinking person of the argument you just put forward, I will be astounded to such a degree that no finite amount of voltage will be capable of electro-shocking me back into coherence.
    Cool Story Bro!!!

Banned Senior Member

Cool Story Bro!!!
    I'll get circumcised(for my second time) if you understood at least 1 word .

ive just read all this from first to last....

1. why is 1 guy so hard oppose change?

2. who givea fu what 1 guy thinks

3. who cares if 10 people here say its good idea, and 1 says its not.

all i can say to him is ye ye thats your point of view.. most thinks it would benifit the forum, not hinder it.. if you dont like it block it/ dont use it ...simple?

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    I'll get circumcised(for my second time) if you understood at least 1 word .
    I did actually , i dont know what thing was trying todo, probably show hes intelligence on the keyborad , or he just quoted that text from a random place.
    thing was probably mad that i replyed to him and started raging on the keyborad with hes stupid theories.

You were saying something about giving a bad name for "us jews" , well i dont care about what we are lol , i just state my opinion on this subject.
    dont like what im saying , you can fuck urself then.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234