Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shurt - get your facts right

This is a discussion on Shurt - get your facts right within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally posted by xAraChNiDx Ok, I'm just going to throw this one out there... apart from the scamming thing about ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx
    Ok, I'm just going to throw this one out there...

apart from the scamming thing about which i have nothing to contribute, why persecute the guy for owning a duped item, when there is a member of tormentors in diez selling dual +3 platinum earrings for usd.

I just find it curious that people persecute those they dont like while leaving those they do alone.

This is not an indictment on either player i might add, just an observation.
    last i checked diez isnt 2 weeks old like logos

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xAraChNiDx

apart from the scamming thing about which i have nothing to contribute, why persecute the guy for owning a duped item, when there is a member of tormentors in diez selling dual +3 platinum earrings for usd.

I just find it curious that people persecute those they dont like while leaving those they do alone.

This is not an indictment on either player i might add, just an observation.
    last i checked diez isnt 2 weeks old like logos [/b]
    Exactly, Diez is going on 2 and a half years old if I remember correctly. Logos only started 2 weeks ago.

even though dies is old it still doesnt make 54 pe's legit...

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    even though dies is old it still doesnt make 54 pe's legit...
    doesnt make ur math legit either

3 +0 pe to make a +1
    3 +1 pe to make a +2(3+3+3=9)
    3 +2 pe to make a +3(9+9+9=27)

how u got 54 ill never know :rollseyes:

and yes it is possible depending how much money u have and how much time u spend boss hunting....boss hunt all the time sell the drops buy the PE's...buy some PE's for usd when theyre for sale...sell ur gold bars to make up for the money spent on buying them usd etc

not saying its legit or not legit...im just saying a +3 PE on diez is a lot more likely to happen

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

cama u just owned urself :P

54 is right, as he said that tormentors guy was selling DUAL PE ...

so 2x 27 = 54

ah didnt see dual :P

GlarFist

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx

Tell the name, im REALLY CURIOUS!!! Or post some proofs

Banned Senior Member

Glar, it's Th3J0k3r ( sly ) he was/is selling his stuff, roc +1, roc +2, PE +3's, Lugias +8 etc

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Glar, it's Th3J0k3r ( sly ) he was/is selling his stuff, roc +1, roc +2, PE +3's, Lugias +8 etc
    Oh then i guess its pretty normal then if its TH3J0K3R , meanwhile lets get back to flaming the lameass kid who got banned ? :P

xX69Xx

fuck you

Originally posted by xX69Xx
    fuck you
    I'm glad you can articulate a complete thought without the use of vulgarity.

Rentzusuken

Yeah, FUCK YOU SHURT! PLİS BABA İM AM LAVE U LONG TİME!

Originally posted by xX69Xx
    maybe shurt shouldnt talk shit

and i do so have those damn items

innocent till proven guilty.

dont do something cos u "think" you are right

obviously you arent too bright. *

Just cos u dont have them items
    God!

get a life
    I didn't know there was due process on internet forums now... :rollseyes:

B@RTOK

WTF? If you know an item is dupped, and you still brag about it you are retarded, "oh it wasn't me who dupes it it was my cousin on teh dies server, he gave it to me", so basically you just admited that you know the guy who duped the item, you brag about the duped item, and you currently use this duped item. So why do you want shurt to unban you. Read the fucking terms of agreement befor making a worthless counter-argument which has nothing going for you. "Innocent until proven guilty" "u know why i got those items>

my cousin in america,

he duped stuff.. ok?

and he gave me that stuff

i did nothing wrong, it was him ok.

he gave me the wp +1

and its legit.

so am i

peace" So the WP+1 is legit? "He duped stuff and gave me that stuff, I did nothing wrong it was him. he gave me the WP+1 (DUPED ITEM) and it is legit (WRONG) so am I (ALSO WRONG).There is your proof, using a duped item gets you banned on KOL, and bragging about it is just as bad so don't act like you are all innocent when people start to question the contents of your account. next you're gonna be complaining about how you used KOXP and K2 banning you wasn't fair. Get a life mister "I hurt my back at work so now I have an excuse to play ko 24/7 just so I can lvl up to 63 in 2 weeks and be the most retarded non-legit player in logos. Keep off the forums only making yourself look worse with each comment you make.

DragonFire

Originally posted by B@RTOK
    WTF? If you know an item is dupped, and you still brag about it you are retarded, "oh it wasn't me who dupes it it was my cousin on teh dies server, he gave it to me", so basically you just admited that you know the guy who duped the item, you brag about the duped item, and you currently use this duped item. So why do you want shurt to unban you. Read the fucking terms of agreement befor making a worthless counter-argument which has nothing going for you. "Innocent until proven guilty" "u know why i got those items>

my cousin in america,

he duped stuff.. ok?

and he gave me that stuff

i did nothing wrong, it was him ok.

he gave me the wp +1

and its legit.

so am i

peace" So the WP+1 is legit? "He duped stuff and gave me that stuff, I did nothing wrong it was him. he gave me the WP+1 (DUPED ITEM) and it is legit (WRONG) so am I (ALSO WRONG).There is your proof, using a duped item gets you banned on KOL, and bragging about it is just as bad so don't act like you are all innocent when people start to question the contents of your account. next you're gonna be complaining about how you used KOXP and K2 banning you wasn't fair. Get a life mister "I hurt my back at work so now I have an excuse to play ko 24/7 just so I can lvl up to 63 in 2 weeks and be the most retarded non-legit player in logos. Keep off the forums only making yourself look worse with each comment you make.
    I like you :wub:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123