Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sick of flames?

This is a discussion on Sick of flames? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; and i mean the kind that are actually ruining the forum, not mine xD make rules for what implies as ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

and i mean the kind that are actually ruining the forum, not mine xD

make rules for what implies as a bad flame <_<

examples of bad flames:

flaming about a topic being in wrong section - theres no need for this, theres a problem resolution center just post there that theres a topic in the wrong section and leave a link to it...flaming about it should lead to a warn %

flaming about grammar - no one, and i repeat NO ONE has perfect grammar so to flame about it is just....insane...in most cases it just leads to someone else flaming someone who flamed somene about bad grammar about their post also having bad grammar, which usually has bad grammar too which leads to another flame, etc

going into a topic thats not even about ur server to flame someone - ya big nono, if its not about ur server then why the fuck are u even in the topic? just GTFO off the forum and be banned for a few days imo

excessive swearing flames - OMG NOOB GTFO U FUCKING SUCK U COCK SUCKING FAGGOT WHORE MOTHER FUCKER KJASHDKJLASHDLKJASHDKJLASHDKLJAHDLK....ya u have the maturity of a 5 year old if u post like this, and seriously the forum doesnt need people of that maturity level

flaming k2 - yes i consider this a bad flame...k2 sucks, we all know it so why does it need to be said in EVERY SINGLE TOPIC, IMO just delete all posts that are centered on the fact of flaming K2, if excessively done give a warn for the person to stfu about common knowledge

sarcastic idiotic posts - idiotic being the key, example: person 1: i sent 2 tickets and they were both closed! person 2: "OMG REALLY!?" wtf does that help?

use search flames - yes people should use search, instead of flaming them how about u go post in that wonderful PROBLEM RESOLUTION CENTER to have the post locked and/or deleted and/or having a mod nicely tell them to use search, and which section to search in

get a life flames - if a person wishes to level up in a game, then whats the big deal? how is that any worse than the people who in the flamers minds have lives but are going and destroying their livers, lungs, etc with "activities", playing a game harms no one and it passes the time, its no different than any other hobby..."get a life" posts are nothing more than jealous little shits that need to be banned

other things that i think deserve warns cuz theyre annoying as shit:

Space posts - i dont mean outer space, i mean when people press enter a billion times to make their post long as fuck just so they can add 1 more word to say, its fucking stupid and i hope u idiots get banned

+1ing - if u agree with something, no one cares! if its already been said, we dont need u quoting it to be said again...if u want to add something new to the idea u can do so without sounding like a complete fucking idiot by adding a +1 to what they say, and please let it be something worth adding to the idea...if its just some idiotic idea like if someone were to reply to this post with "+1, and free hookers for the forum!!!!" give the homo a warn(not necessarily a mute or ban)

Banned

Even though your annoying as shit, I have to agree with you here.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

thing what is starting to piss me off is sarcasm which is totally not needed and people complaining about the &#39;grats 83&#39; topics. They&#39;re congratulatin their friends on the game, as this is a gaming form, not a &#39;pretend to have a life one&#39;. All these get a life posts are totally useless, care about your own..

thing what is starting to piss me off is sarcasm which is totally not needed and people complaining about the &#39;grats 83&#39; topics. They&#39;re congratulatin their friends on the game, as this is a gaming form, not a &#39;pretend to have a life one&#39;. All these get a life posts are totally useless, care about your own..[/b]
    I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING! get a life posts! editting main post now

NoD32

sarcastic idiotic posts - idiotic being the key, example: person 1: i sent 2 tickets and they were both closed! person 2: "OMG REALLY!?" wtf does that help?[/b]
    Just bann momoneyman? Nothing he says is serious, he is completely useless...

Even though your annoying as shit, I have to agree with you here.[/b]
    YES! reply to a topic about fixing flames, by flaming. Genius.

Even though your annoying as shit, I have to agree with you here.[/b]
    YES! reply to a topic about fixing flames, by flaming. Genius.[/b]
    I have to agree with Cama, that wasn&#39;t very intelligent lol.

Banned

Flaming and saying the truth are two different things.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Flaming and saying the truth are two different things. [/b]
    Not really, cause the truth can be directed as flame, which you did.

Banned

Not really, cause the truth can be directed as flame, which you did.[/b]
    I didn&#39;t direct it as a flame, thats only how you took it.

/on topic again

yea i would totally agree to all this, so much unnecessary flaming happening.

@english.

some people might be making fun of the "lvl83" topics because of how many people flamed c-west people when we made our lvl 80 topics. just seems a bit hypocritical for them to make a bunch of 83 topics and yet complain when people make first lvl 80 topics for cwest.

cama you should add to the list when people say things like - no one care about you, or your dead server.

so many people say that about c-west.look in every like 2-3 page c-west topic and im sure theres like 5 of those posts.

cama you should add to the list when people say things like - no one care about you, or your dead server.

so many people say that about c-west.look in every like 2-3 page c-west topic and im sure theres like 5 of those posts.[/b]
    that kinda fits into:

going into a topic thats not even about ur server to flame someone - ya big nono, if its not about ur server then why the fuck are u even in the topic? just GTFO off the forum and be banned for a few days imo

that kinda fits into:

going into a topic thats not even about ur server to flame someone - ya big nono, if its not about ur server then why the fuck are u even in the topic? just GTFO off the forum and be banned for a few days imo[/b]
    ahh yea i suppose it does

+1 lol jk

ye i think this can be usfull for all those anyoing people thinking there big and shit over the internet

Vicious

Add flame baiting, elucid gave a nice example in this thread.

<div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotemain'>
    Flaming and saying the truth are two different things.
    [/b][/quote]
    Not really, cause the truth can be directed as flame, which you did.
    [/b][/quote]
    I didn&#39;t direct it as a flame, thats only how you took it.
    /on topic again
    [/b][/quote]

basically saying I can call someone a nigga because there black, pfft.
    like saying I can call someone a jew for being money hungry although it was really a compliment *cough*
    or asking a malaysian if he can hook me up with some nike shoes, because they have so many child slaves

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast