Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sick of flames?

This is a discussion on Sick of flames? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I hate when people are like, you have a bad grammar, or this is an english forum, etc etc. The ...
Page: 3

I hate when people are like, you have a bad grammar, or this is an english forum, etc etc.

The thing is, most of those people don't realize someone is doing his best to actually communicate with this community, and gets dumb replies like that. Some of us try to speak other languages besides our native ones.

I hate when people are like, you have a bad grammar, or this is an english forum, etc etc.

The thing is, most of those people don't realize someone is doing his best to actually communicate with this community, and gets dumb replies like that. Some of us try to speak other languages besides our native ones.[/b]
    yea thats quite anoying, not everyone on these forums are native to english. aslong as they get the point across its fine..

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

would an lol be really bad timing right now h34r:

lil_mageskillz

The thing is, most of those people don't realize someone is doing his best to actually communicate with this community, and gets dumb replies like that. Some of us try to speak other languages besides our native ones.[/b]
    i dont even know why ppl make fun of someone spells somthing wrong. thats like when you know you got nothing else to say when you talk about the way a person spells.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i dont even know why ppl make fun of someone spells somthing wrong. thats like when you know you got nothing else to say when you talk about the way a person spells.[/b]
    it's cause they are just retarded people... they want to hurt you in a way, but can't find anything to say against you... so why not judge your grammer.... it's true, but it's a retarded way of flaming someone

well i cant take reading words like "readed" "eated"
    those things drive me crazy, fukin annoying as hell, (ofc, i dont flame them, i just try my best understand them)
    i dont care if ppl say "suk" instead of "suck"
    or what i wrote "fukin" instead of "fucking"

but seriously, i can comprehend ppl with simple english better than ppl that understand the language better, but use it in the wrong way( as "eated")
    which means its easier to talk to some turkish ppl on ko, then few ppl here in some cases no offense lol

Banned

well i cant take reading words like "readed" "eated"
    those things drive me crazy, fukin annoying as hell, (ofc, i dont flame them, i just try my best understand them)
    i dont care if ppl say "suk" instead of "suck"
    or what i wrote "fukin" instead of "fucking"

but seriously, i can comprehend ppl with simple english better than ppl that understand the language better, but use it in the wrong way( as "eated")
    which means its easier to talk to some turkish ppl on ko, then few ppl here in some cases no offense lol[/b]
    Speak their language maybe you'll do a better job at it.

Speak their language maybe you'll do a better job at it.[/b]
    ofc i cant lol, but im saying why try acting all smart and using it wrong
    ppl will understand better with simple words and stick with present tense
    dont try to use a different tense if dont completely understand evrything
    (the point i was trying to get across)

like i said i try to comprehend it everything as well as i can
    i said wanted ppl know wut annoyed me the most :P

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

ofc i cant lol, but im saying why try acting all smart and using it wrong
    ppl will understand better with simple words and stick with present tense
    dont try to use a different tense if dont completely understand evrything
    (the point i was trying to get across)

like i said i try to comprehend it everything as well as i can
    i said wanted ppl know wut annoyed me the most :P[/b]
    ur english isnt that great either

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i hate when people like Canz steal KESN codes ROFL

Zaczaco11

wut about the people that put themselves on some cleansed self righteous pedestal and condemn the rest of the community for flaming when they do it just as much or even more? thats wut really bothers me. oh and mod bias. where do i get the symbol of immunity?

and i mean the kind that are actually ruining the forum, not mine xD[/b]
    What makes your flaming different? 'Constructive flaming' would be paradoxical (don't confuse flaming with feedback), and if it's not constructive to the topic, why do you post?

Not really, cause the truth can be directed as flame, which you did.[/b]
    Truth is different to a flame dude. If i were to go onto someones selling topic and say "this guys a koxper", and i can prove it, then it is truth. It's topic high-jacking but it is truth, not a flame.

Another example of truth (not flaming) - camaz0tz is a hypocrite:

examples of bad flames:

sarcastic idiotic posts - idiotic being the key, example: person 1: i sent 2 tickets and they were both closed! person 2: "OMG REALLY!?" wtf does that help?[/b]
    ur a guy, get a grip and keep it in urself...[/b]
    (camaz0tz replys)
    <div class='quotemain'>manipulated by society much?[/b]
    [/b][/quote]
    Atleast try to follow your own "flaming rules" your trying to set.

Even though im using fact and examples, you&#39;ll probably disregard what i&#39;ve said and say im flaming by calling you a hypocrite, but meh, this post is equally, if not less, provocative than some of your posts i&#39;ve seen in the past.

Zaczaco11

Atleast try to follow your own "flaming rules" your trying to set.[/b]
    he won&#39;t and hasn&#39;t, it seems to me like a sad attempt to get that admin felix was talking about.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Speak their language maybe you&#39;ll do a better job at it.[/b]
    ...FYI, i include this in the "flaming over grammar" part, this is the "flaming someone else for flaming about grammar", post below that also falls under this category, but didnt feel like quoting it too

wut about the people that put themselves on some cleansed self righteous pedestal and condemn the rest of the community for flaming when they do it just as much or even more? thats wut really bothers me. oh and mod bias. where do i get the symbol of immunity?[/b]
    the flames mentioned here i dont do, and i didnt deny i flame...though my flames are generally put in a funny way to make the person laugh and say "geez i was such an idiot", not really with the intent of insulting them, of course some people just push the wrong buttons and i will straight out flame them, juts as everyone has and will do in their life

What makes your flaming different? &#39;Constructive flaming&#39; would be paradoxical (don&#39;t confuse flaming with feedback), and if it&#39;s not constructive to the topic, why do you post?
    Truth is different to a flame dude. If i were to go onto someones selling topic and say "this guys a koxper", and i can prove it, then it is truth. It&#39;s topic high-jacking but it is truth, not a flame.

Another example of truth (not flaming) - camaz0tz is a hypocrite:
    (camaz0tz replys)
    Atleast try to follow your own "flaming rules" your trying to set.

Even though im using fact and examples, you&#39;ll probably disregard what i&#39;ve said and say im flaming by calling you a hypocrite, but meh, this post is equally, if not less, provocative than some of your posts i&#39;ve seen in the past.[/b]
    what makes my flaming different? see what i said to audio right above this

ok first of all, constructive flames are not paradoxical
    13. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
    to be angry and constructive at the same time is very possible

either way, thats why i dont post in general section anymore i have nothing to add to the topics content wise so i stay away from the section all together, same with game help, etc...i stick with anime, tv series, ko4life section, and off topic...off topic is mostly spam topics, in which case my spam is in essense constructive to its purpose of being spam, the serious topics in off topic i contribute to, as long as they remain serious and on topic...if they turn into spam then i will of course, contribute to its spam factor

he said telling the truth CAN be used as a flame, not ALWAYS is a flame...lets take ur example, "this guys a koxper"...the truth being hes a koxper...this could easily be turned into a flame such as: dont trust this fucking cheater....notice how it turned into a flame? its still true, but one has a much more angry tone to it

ur example of me being a hypocrite is...mute at best, i never said sarcastic posts were flaming, i said sarcastic IDIOT posts should be considered flaming, as in posts that don&#39;t contribute anything and as such is just a sarcastic insult

my sarcastic post had a point to it, i simply chose to express it through sarcasm...my point was that the ideal that men should hold their feelings in and bottle it all up is a societal manipulation put on boys from a very young age, the proof that it contributed to the topic is that it actually sparked some intelligent posts in reply following it, but i see u chose to ignore that fact because u didnt really care to make a real point, but were simply trying(and failing) to prove me a "hypocrite"

in fact now thinking about that, thats not really sarcasm either lol...dunno the exact name of it, cant think of it, but its not sarcasm

i do follow my flaming rules ive set here in MOST occasions, of course no ones perfect

he won&#39;t and hasn&#39;t, it seems to me like a sad attempt to get that admin felix was talking about.[/b]
    i couldnt give 2 shits about having admin, its a nice jesture by felix no doubt about that and if i got it i wouldnt turn it down but im not looking for it, tbh its just more work that i wouldnt wanna deal with <_<

though, the replies in this topic ARE an excellent example of why this forum is going down hill

Lol I think its so cute this topic turned into nothing but a flame fest! You cant take the flame out of a forum, its like takeing the wheels off a car.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast