Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sick of flames?

This is a discussion on Sick of flames? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Lol I think its so cute this topic turned into nothing but a flame fest! You cant take the flame ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Lol I think its so cute this topic turned into nothing but a flame fest! You cant take the flame out of a forum, its like takeing the wheels off a car.[/b]
    agreed, flames can never be taken away completely cuz there will always be difference in opinion and some people(like myself) dont give 2 shits about anyone elses feelings, especially over the internet

im just simply suggesting rules that would reduce the idiocy of the forum :P take away stupid useless posts(in this case stupid flame posts) and u remove a portion of the forum's idiocy level

agreed, flames can never be taken away completely cuz there will always be difference in opinion and some people(like myself) dont give 2 shits about anyone elses feelings, especially over the internet

im just simply suggesting rules that would reduce the idiocy of the forum :P take away stupid useless posts(in this case stupid flame posts) and u remove a portion of the forum's idiocy level[/b]

I just wish Felix was still here, he wouldnt let all these idiots run free

Zaczaco11

learn to read please for the love of fucking god, talking to u is like talking to a mix between vandy and private

i said clinton set up our budget so that we would be debt free in 10-20 years, where did i say ANYTHING about boosting the economy?
    please audio just stfu for once, ur just an idiotic sack of shit[/b]
    oke. cam. i'm using this as an example. you flamed me. or is this sarcasm? also excessive swearing? i'm sick of the VIP's saying "ban flaming noobs ban flaming noobs ban flaming noobs" but when someone like dro gets a week ban (long deserved too) you start a 5 page riot topic to get him unbanned. Every1 that has posted has flamed the shit out of someone more than once, even mrsownage told jaspreet to go with his buddies in mumbai or something (which she apologized to him after 4 ppl pointed out how screwed up that was) but for some reason it is so easy for you to overlook. If the mods followed your "rules" like u say you want them too, most of the VIP's that are still active on the forums would be banned first. you should really just rename this topic to ban all except VIP...

oke. cam. i'm using this as an example. you flamed me. or is this sarcasm? also excessive swearing? i'm sick of the VIP's saying "ban flaming noobs ban flaming noobs ban flaming noobs" but when someone like dro gets a week ban (long deserved too) you start a 5 page riot topic to get him unbanned. Every1 that has posted has flamed the shit out of someone more than once, even mrsownage told jaspreet to go with his buddies in mumbai or something (which she apologized to him after 4 ppl pointed out how screwed up that was) but for some reason it is so easy for you to overlook. If the mods followed your "rules" like u say you want them too, most of the VIP's that are still active on the forums would be banned first. you should really just rename this topic to ban all except VIP...[/b]

I dont give a hell what yall say, I apologized cause it was an inside joke between me and Jasy, and I apologized to him after he said sorry to me. He changed his post so I edited mine as well.( Got the msn convo, I can post it)

Zaczaco11

I dont give a hell what yall say, I apologized cause it was an inside joke between me and Jasy, and I apologized to him after he said sorry to me. He changed his post so I edited mine as well.( Got the msn convo, I can post it)[/b]
    i was obviously unaware sry

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

oke. cam. i'm using this as an example. you flamed me. or is this sarcasm? also excessive swearing? i'm sick of the VIP's saying "ban flaming noobs ban flaming noobs ban flaming noobs" but when someone like dro gets a week ban (long deserved too) you start a 5 page riot topic to get him unbanned. Every1 that has posted has flamed the shit out of someone more than once, even mrsownage told jaspreet to go with his buddies in mumbai or something (which she apologized to him after 4 ppl pointed out how screwed up that was) but for some reason it is so easy for you to overlook. If the mods followed your "rules" like u say you want them too, most of the VIP's that are still active on the forums would be banned first. you should really just rename this topic to ban all except VIP...[/b]
    for ur example i shall repeat myself:
    of course some people just push the wrong buttons and i will straight out flame them[/b]

for the rest of ur post i shall repeat myself AGAIN:
    adding specifics to rules isnt a bad thing, if anything its something that MUST be done, if theres uncertainty to rules then people will try to get away with things, if theres complete certainty to what a rule implies then people wont(unless they dont read the rules, but theyll surely catch on when they get warned and/or see others get warned for it)[/b]

dro was banned for "racism" by a mod who was saying things FAR more racist, we bitched due to hypocracy, as would anyone in their right mind and as u are right now difference between me and vandy is:

1) ive admitted im not perfect and of course i, like any sane person in the world, lose my temper and will flame.....if u will permit, i recite from the scripture of NPH-ism, the "brocode":
    <div align="center">A Bro shall be kind and courteous to his co-workers, unless they are beneath him on the Pyramid
    of Screaming.

America was built on the backs of men and women who were yelled at to work harder, and the tradition has been screamed from generation to generation. But you can’t just scream at anybody . . . you can only scream at those beneath you.</div>

you are below me on the pyramid of screaming dont fret! the brocode has a solution for u too, and i quote, "Important Note: If you find yourself at the bottom, don’t fret. The beauty of the pyramid is that you can always add a layer to the foundation. The janitorial crew, the sleepy-eyed security man, or anyone who doesn’t speak English is a great place to start."

2) im defending myself not hiding on ko4life and bragging how i "won" on irc

i was obviously unaware sry [/b]
    :blink:

Apology accepted.

TheBloodyBeast

I&#39;m sick of people like OrangeSpy and ILikeeeee here tbh
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2314445

Zaczaco11

u mention clinton? lmao yea yea yea lies lies lies go go go. the only reason clinton is some great gift from god (to tha ladies) is because of how lucky his timing was. clinton did very little to help "boost the economy", has any1 heard of the dot com boom???[/b]
    ^ that was the post i replied that "pushed your buttons"

w/e i got no where else really to debate because i agree with the rules layed out what bothers me was people posting on their self righteous pedestals saying that because people flame the "newer" members are ruining the forums. guess what! thats wut comes with having a popular and successful forum. say back when ko4life was a 50 active mman forum, and 10 people flamed over the course of a week, wouldnt seem like that huge of a deal, but now theres 250+ on this forum, the same ratio would be 50 people flaming and add the fact that with more people comes more stubborn little kids.

if you want these things to work you have to lower the weight of warns for lighter 1 time flames, keep it the same for a full flame war, and keep the week ban, otherwise this forum would clear out faster than a straight strip club with a gay Chippendale performer

mmmmmmm maybe we&#39;ll continue the conversation tomorrow.

I only have to agree with u cama..Nothing else to say..I am also sick about flamer&#39;s....

Banned

im just simply suggesting rules that would reduce the idiocy of the forum :P take away stupid useless posts(in this case stupid flame posts) and u remove a portion of the forum&#39;s idiocy level[/b]
    You may also remove a portion of the forum idiocy level but you also remove a portion of the forum.

I agree with AUDIO you make your self to be way to high and mighty than you really are.

Take your own advice.

Take it as a Flame if you want to or not, but consider it constructive criticism.

Boyce

Lol I think its so cute this topic turned into nothing but a flame fest! You cant take the flame out of a forum, its like takeing the wheels off a car.[/b]
    taking wheels off a car is actually very easy.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I dont give a hell what yall say, I apologized cause it was an inside joke between me and Jasy, and I apologized to him after he said sorry to me. He changed his post so I edited mine as well.( Got the msn convo, I can post it)[/b]
    But you still said it!!! AQ bb :angry:

geeze what is with these people. basically if you go into a topic and you flame someone for something that is way offtopic, it is not the flame we want on these forums.If you go into someones topic and flame them and dont give them any answer at all its the kinda flame we dont want. if you go into someones topic and you sorta flame them but you get to your point with an provable asnwer than who cares. now it would be nice to give them the answer without the flames, but sometimes people dont understand things and you have to beat it into their heads.

cama makes a very valiant point about flaming. he is trying to help the mods with very useful tips to clean these forums up, and you guys are going to give him a hard time?

taking wheels off a car is actually very easy.[/b]

I ment its taking a very imperative part of something away.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast