Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sick of flames?

This is a discussion on Sick of flames? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; ^ that was the post i replied that "pushed your buttons" w/e i got no where else really to debate ...
Page: 5

draviste

^ that was the post i replied that "pushed your buttons"

w/e i got no where else really to debate because i agree with the rules layed out what bothers me was people posting on their self righteous pedestals saying that because people flame the "newer" members are ruining the forums. guess what! thats wut comes with having a popular and successful forum. say back when ko4life was a 50 active mman forum, and 10 people flamed over the course of a week, wouldnt seem like that huge of a deal, but now theres 250+ on this forum, the same ratio would be 50 people flaming and add the fact that with more people comes more stubborn little kids.

if you want these things to work you have to lower the weight of warns for lighter 1 time flames, keep it the same for a full flame war, and keep the week ban, otherwise this forum would clear out faster than a straight strip club with a gay Chippendale performer

mmmmmmm maybe we'll continue the conversation tomorrow.[/b]
    Oh looks who's back how was band camp?

Zaczaco11

Oh looks who's back how was band camp?[/b]
    a good way to reduce flames is make use of the ignore member function. which im doing now.

should trying to instigate flames be a temp ban too?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

a good way to reduce flames is make use of the ignore member function. which im doing now.

should trying to instigate flames be a temp ban too?[/b]
    I don't see any indication of flaming you here, what-so-ever. He simple stated a question about you and your time you've spent on said band camp, now one, that might not know you well, wouldn't ask such a question, neither would he care, therefor the conclusion this guy seems to a) either know you in real, or b) seems to be pretty close to you on the internet, On either way, however, I don't see any sort of "flaming" or "insulting" in the post.

agendas

Even though your annoying as shit, I have to agree with you here.[/b]
    You flame people in off topic so I don't see how you can agree with him but ok jump on the choochoo train

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Why people keep saying that forum is going downhill? Yes, there's more people that flames, that'd bound to happen over the internet. There has always been flaming, and as long as stupid people exists, it will too. Get over it.

As I see it, there was one user that got upset because someoned flamed him, so he started saying that the forum was going to hell, and so everyone started repeating that and now it looks as if it was a fact. We've always had idiots and we've always had assholes. Man up, take the flames, laugh it out and stop saying forum is dying...

Why people keep saying that forum is going downhill? Yes, there's more people that flames, that'd bound to happen over the internet. There has always been flaming, and as long as stupid people exists, it will too. Get over it.

As I see it, there was one user that got upset because someoned flamed him, so he started saying that the forum was going to hell, and so everyone started repeating that and now it looks as if it was a fact. We've always had idiots and we've always had assholes. Man up, take the flames, laugh it out and stop saying forum is dying...[/b]
    i live in a VAN down by the RIVER.

aha man i love that :P

i think they keep sayig forums dieing because of felixes goodbye post.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i live in a VAN down by the RIVER.

aha man i love that :P

i think they keep sayig forums dieing because of felixes goodbye post.[/b]
    i just think were at a record high number of idiots...forum needs to be cleaned

i just think were at a record high number of idiots...forum needs to be cleaned [/b]

Defiantly lacking on admins/mods now

Banned

This topic is funny. People are actually trying to distinguish "bad flames" from "good flames". Do you guys know the term oxymoron? Look it up.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

This topic is funny. People are actually trying to distinguish "bad flames" from "good flames". Do you guys know the term oxymoron? Look it up.[/b]
    ok, but only if u look up the word "flame" to see it has more than one meaning

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345