Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sig suggestion

This is a discussion on sig suggestion within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i have already made up with the fact that my sig is gone , but to prevent cases like this ...
Page: 1

Phosgene

Default sig suggestion

i have already made up with the fact that my sig is gone , but to prevent cases like this in the future :
    for a sig be removed u need 5 voices : 1 mod's and 4 of forum memebers .
    this way one member opinion will not determine wether if the sig is ok or should be removed .

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

k nw we r jus taking this issue 2 far...

wots the big deal about changing a sig?

its not as if ur gonna die if u change ur sig..

lets stop this discusion bout sigs

Phosgene

yes but if u like it will be hard for u to change it...

Don't see what's so wrong with few planes in a sig <_<
    Mod's just look for reasons to ban people imo, going out a bit won't hurt you -_-

Originally posted by Phosgene
    yes but if u like it will be hard for u to change it...
    Tbh, not really :P. but i guess its principles, and in terms of principles, i agree with u. there is nothing wrong with ur old sig >.<. But instead of gettin in all this shit, i wudda just changed it, then i wudnt have had 2 sit and reply 2 all those dum twats who think that racism is an always on FD...

C wher i coming frm dude?

Technicolor

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Mod's just look for reasons to ban people imo, going out a bit won't hurt you *-_-

no flame, but the reason u dont see the harm in it is because u look from it from one side... the israel side...... now ppl like me, ppl who can look at both sides, understand how a signature like that can offend ppl.... it is the same as a picture with burning the israel flag.... u see how that is wrong but for the guy from palastina that flag reperesents the 3 planes in the sig u all talking about....

but to get back at topic: i agree, more then 1 person should disagree...

Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Mod's just look for reasons to ban people imo, going out a bit won't hurt you *-_-

no flame, but the reason u dont see the harm in it is because u look from it from one side... the israel side...... now ppl like me, ppl who can look at both sides, understand how a signature like that can offend ppl.... it is the same as a picture with burning the israel flag.... u see how that is wrong but for the guy from palastina that flag reperesents the 3 planes in the sig u all talking about....

but to get back at topic: i agree, more then 1 person should disagree...[/b]
    To be honest with u, u can look at anything from 2 angles, and thats why i said if sum1 got a prob with ur sig u shud just change it rather than all this hullabaloo, but there is also a point wher u gotta think, which is the more sensible way?

tbh, i didnt think phosgene meant anything by his sig.. and i am sum1 who hates racism.. (ps: i only take the piss outa turks wen they deserve it :P)

Dimon

1000000000 ppl on a forum from multiple backgrounds/countries are not gonna get along all the time anyway.

noobz says "Jessica Alba> Elisha Cuthbert " in his sig, personally i think thats retarded, but meh its his opinion. :P :P :P

If you receive a request to have your sig removed, trust me when I say that it isnt typically the decision of one person.

normally admins/mods receive pm's from ppl complaining about a sig, or we see them ourelves. either way, a post is made in the admin section where it is discussed before you ever receive a pm or post request to have it removed.

long story short. . . .your suggestion is already implemented.

Phosgene

so tell me who has complained except ZARAKI ?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    well, imo both of those pics have political message. Says, Israel has active combat planes and they protect their country, wich should and i think it is felt as a direct provocation towards the taliban. They both are like using a "Flame Me" signatures. *

In any other time it would be ok, but with the current situation in the middle east it seems like you are trying to get this kind of responses.
    israel has maybe the 2nd best air force after U.S , we have thousends of combat airplanes .
    this picture was taken in 1997 , fucking ninteennintyseven .
    dro im sorry but ur comment is RETARDED .
    this picture just here to express my love to combat airplanes , dont be fucking retarded .

if i will post image of american combat airplanes does it mean they are going to bomb iraq ?
    why cant u just give up and understand that my intentions are not bad ffs...[/b]
    good way to answer back.. calling me retarded is such an awesome response
    anyway, as i said, is my opinion, im just expressing it.
    And u really are trying to make problems, ur reason to put those pictures in your signature is supposed to be "i like airplanes"... good time to put em, being that u've been here for some time now, but choose the exact time of problems between israel and the taliban to show combat airplanes flying over israel or wherever they are flying over.

thats my opinion, i have a right to have one. Gonna call me a retard for expressing it again? :lol:

Phosgene

first of all wtf is the connection to taliban ? taliban = osama bin laden...
    and yes , too bad i found the wrong time to put it .
    israeli air planes are active 247 , no matter where or why...
    btw i dont know if u listen to the news but the war is OVER , k ?

And btw dro, he didn't say you are a retard, he said your comment is retarded <_<
    Read twice next time...

About dimon, my nick is n00bzZ not noobz :wacko:

Phosgene

MrzLies

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    And btw dro, he didn't say you are a retard, he said your comment is retarded <_<
    Read twice next time...

About dimon, my nick is n00bzZ not noobz *:wacko:
    xD!....

and well your siggy is HUGE.... like cut it and just put one plane i like planes, but i relaly think its really big, thats my opinion..

PD: Dro is not Retarded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast