Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SilentDaemon

This is a discussion on SilentDaemon within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; He is an official +1 whore and 3 word post expert.. someone check him out please, getting a bit annoying....
Page: 1

He is an official +1 whore and 3 word post expert.. someone check him out please, getting a bit annoying.

tamachan

:huh: well i like him hes a very funny guy :P
    maybe u and him can get along :S

hrobar

He is an official +1 whore and 3 word post expert.. someone check him out please, getting a bit annoying.[/b]
    What do u have against him?
    Stfu he is gg.

Stfu he is gg.[/b]
    I already told you what I have against him, get some glasses and read the first post. All he does is +1 everything like ferruzo. I dont care if he is a gg or not I dont even know him, he just needs to stop spaming useless shit all over the forums.

Stfu he is gg.[/b]

I suggest you chill out and learn to disagree in a polite manner.

Edit: Taken care of, thanks Vacant.

He is an official +1 whore and 3 word post expert.. someone check him out please, getting a bit annoying.[/b]
    +1 I agree.

+1 I agree.[/b]

Not exactly a good idea to do that in a section that the mods and admins check all the time. See you in a couple hours.

Shurt, i disagree with your avatar. Respectfully of course.

and yet the best computer to run vista on is a apple

apple laptop is always nice

Hey cutie Senior Member

"apple" ass's are always nice as well

Slide-EYE

i actualy disagree with this ... maybe it would be better to have a chat with him , but whatever ....
    true is that +1 post's are annoying but if he agree why he wont do that ? Maybe if he write " I fully agree with that " besides "+1" it would be ok ... and vacant i think u should pmed a moderator besides post that ... maybe u didnt realized it but ppl are actualy remember the bad posts about anyone and then the guys feel like useless one ....
    nothing against but its my own opinion in that case

i actualy disagree with this ... maybe it would be better to have a chat with him , but whatever ....
    true is that +1 post's are annoying but if he agree why he wont do that ? Maybe if he write " I fully agree with that " besides "+1" it would be ok ... and vacant i think u should pmed a moderator besides post that ... maybe u didnt realized it but ppl are actualy remember the bad posts about anyone and then the guys feel like useless one ....
    nothing against but its my own opinion in that case[/b]

If you agree with a post, state why. "+1"'s are annoying as hell and honestly, they're a waste of space.

If you agree with a post, state why. "+1"'s are annoying as hell and honestly, they're a waste of space.[/b]
    +1

Banned

festo abuses admin powers ! Shurt make him take a 3 hour break from the forum XD!

Anyway, back to topic, Somethimes i think these +1s, are okay, but at some other points, theyre totally retarded, some people can use them to agree with other, like if Person1 writes something, and then Person2 writes "+1, i agree" etc, instead of writing the exact same thing.. thats just my opinion XD

festo abuses admin powers ! Shurt make him take a 3 hour break from the forum XD!

Anyway, back to topic, Somethimes i think these +1s, are okay, but at some other points, theyre totally retarded, some people can use them to agree with other, like if Person1 writes something, and then Person2 writes "+1, i agree" etc, instead of writing the exact same thing.. thats just my opinion XD[/b]
    I Dont have a warn box so cant be muted etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast