Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SilentDaemon

This is a discussion on SilentDaemon within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Wow, topic about me nice Im not going to say anything here,would be useless... cya...
Page: 2

SilentDaemon

Wow, topic about me nice
    Im not going to say anything here,would be useless...
    cya

Hostage

Could just suspend the account festo... Hmmmm How mad would you be if in a few mins you couldn't log onto ko4life.

/end life.

Posts that have +1 or whatever you wanna call it are considered SPAM. doo doo doo

Could just suspend the account festo... Hmmmm How mad would you be if in a few mins you couldn't log onto ko4life.
    /end life.
    Posts that have +1 or whatever you wanna call it are considered SPAM. doo doo doo[/b]
    Try it dont think u can

Cadence96

This "+1" thing, is it just from KO forums? I mean if it has any relation with the upgrading, or if it is a custom in all forums.

Hostage

More of a custom in all places. Just a waste of forum space IMO.

and btw - I can't do much of anything in ACP. Mainly because im scared to mess it up!! But by the looks of it i'm unable to do anything to you. Except.. now.. I have your IP!!

*hires hitman to take festo out

Banned

I already told you what I have against him, get some glasses and read the first post. All he does is +1 everything like ferruzo. I dont care if he is a gg or not I dont even know him, he just needs to stop spaming useless shit all over the forums.[/b]
    each 20 post that i made maybe 1 of them is +1 or something like this, i always let constructive replies, i think u should think a bit more before write here. <_<

swishersticks

each 20 post that i made maybe 1 of them is +1 or something like this, i always let constructive replies, i think u should think a bit more before write here. <_<[/b]
    sorry but you admitted you spammed after you came back from your mute. and you were spamming

idk why you guys keep responding to this topic, my inquiry was answered and I dont ask anything more.

ty btw shurt.

Banned

sorry but you admitted you spammed after you came back from your mute. and you were spamming[/b]
    to make +1 mean stay totally agree with person who let a good post thats all.

idk why you guys keep responding to this topic, my inquiry was answered and I dont ask anything more.
    ty btw shurt.[/b]

No problem. Topic closed, gotten way off track.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12