Since my topic were locked on hallofshame

This is a discussion on Since my topic were locked on hallofshame within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I would like to reply on hallofshame but since it was locked i won't close my mouth and i will ...
Page: 1

SexyMerchant

Thumbs down

I would like to reply on hallofshame but since it was locked i won't close my mouth and i will say some stuff before i leave this forum.

He doesn't have to post incriminating info if he doesn't want to. Ferruzo can get one of his buddies to respond and show us what he said if he chose to do so. I still won't know what it all means.[/b]
    every account that i used to reply on this topic got ban, i hope this account doesn't.

Psy pm me in MSN of course I can translate to english word by word those msn chats.[/b]
    i gonna start to saying that at the moment psy you didn't pm to frankie for asking about translate that g7'conversation, i think u are not interested to follow investigation and find the true cause that frankie post is since 28 febrary...

Another good action from Ferruzo
    http://www.frmtr.com/akara/1587371-ferruzo...cle-member.html

In that topic ppl say they click the box after towned so they got the all gems.

One of the replies made by his clanie and he said " oooo thats how he picked 3 gems in the party when we picked nothing"

PS: Sory for my English.[/b]
    i could see in that link a simple screenshot ft 70 + ferruzo in party and he has picked 1 gem and he is on town, why it should be pick town?, it was correct order, ferruzo pick gem and get gem in order and then next monster killed him, ferruzo die and it the guy who take ss shows like if ferruzo made pick town, a lot of people want out ferruzo from game cause i am one of the most highest lvl on server and make the life impossible to orcs in bowl.
    again i have to tell you emin what the hell u blocked me on msn and not let me help you mal.

About migueldeath post, yeah that happened but i didn't think he was enough stupid to kill himself here.
    I sold char to guy from poland and he sent me a part of money to buy char, i trusted in him and i gave to him char + items , he told me in a couple of days he gonna send rest of money and i said its ok enjoy char, 2 weeks past and he hasn't sent money yet, so i started to consult to migueldeath when he was my friend what could i do, miguel ask me for id email of char and he told me he could get back char and make shit to that guy dlvling account + naked, i said no maybe onle items cause that guy paid some money for char already, miguel aka g7 made a good job and we got back char and items, i just kept some items and give back to char to owner and told him next time be honest and bye bye. I gave to miguel 1 rol for his help because he told me he had 1 friend here on peru interested on buy rol and he was needed on money so i had no problem and gave to him 1 rol. if i am not saying the true miguel show us please the full conversation and there is more conversation that u didn't show us for "protect urself"

i made wrong to not post exposing that guy first about money left for char. i was noobie on this time and i just met miguel and he guided to me. Psy i sent you the "image pm" from this guy on poland, u can check link of him also and when he get owned about money left he just stoped to post and created a new acc ko, dawid was his first acc.

I didn't want to be trusted trader for scamm people like owa said, i saw this forum honest and i wanted to get it better being trusted. i am happy for frankie got a good status and i hope he gets better on this forum.
    love me more owa, peace.

i can say again again and again i never scammed to anyone and keep my name clean, your links psy are less of solid proof you look like cesar giving to rabble that wants to see.

I find this forum corrupt cause admi (specifically felix) do whatever they want and he ban people when they want (no matter if they found the proof solid) just they do. so why u close hallofshame topic if u didn't find any proof just u find absurd links that not proof nothing.

Cadence96

About migueldeath post, yeah that happened but i didn't think he was enough stupid to kill himself here.

i just kept some items
    and give back to char to owner and told him next time be honest and bye bye. I gave to miguel 1 rol for his help because he told me he had 1 friend here on peru interested on buy rol and he was needed on money so i had no problem and gave to him 1 rol.

i can say again again and again i never scammed to anyone and keep my name clean, your links psy are less of solid proof you look like cesar giving to rabble that wants to see.

I find this forum corrupt cause admi (specifically felix) do whatever they want and he ban people when they want (no matter if they found the proof solid) just they do. so why u close hallofshame topic if u didn't find any proof just u find absurd links that not proof nothing.[/b]
    I understand Spanish, and the way you speak in Forums is polite but in the conversation with miguel you use a dirty alley language. It's as if you pretend to be educated here. Indeed.

The topic in HoS was being spammed.
    The only proofs admins needed were that you were selling INSECURE accounts frequently, without a little piece of remorse for it. What is the difference between a SCAMMER and some SWINDLER who sells insecure accounts? There is no difference, in both cases the buyer loses.

In the conversation you never mentioned that that man owed you money. However, discreetly you got back an account and picked some items, two times. Isn't it scamming.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I would like to reply on hallofshame but since it was locked i won't close my mouth and i will say some stuff before i leave this forum.

every account that i used to reply on this topic got ban, i hope this account doesn't.

i gonna start to saying that at the moment psy you didn't pm to frankie for asking about translate that g7'conversation, i think u are not interested to follow investigation and find the true cause that frankie post is since 28 febrary...

i could see in that link a simple screenshot ft 70 + ferruzo in party and he has picked 1 gem and he is on town, why it should be pick town?, it was correct order, ferruzo pick gem and get gem in order and then next monster killed him, ferruzo die and it the guy who take ss shows like if ferruzo made pick town, a lot of people want out ferruzo from game cause i am one of the most highest lvl on server and make the life impossible to orcs in bowl.
    again i have to tell you emin what the hell u blocked me on msn and not let me help you mal.

I sold char to guy from poland and he sent me a part of money to buy char, i trusted in him and i gave to him char + items , he told me in a couple of days he gonna send rest of money and i said its ok enjoy char, 2 weeks past and he hasn't sent money yet, so i started to consult to migueldeath when he was my friend what could i do, miguel ask me for id email of char and he told me he could get back char and make shit to that guy dlvling account + naked, i said no maybe onle items cause that guy paid some money for char already, miguel aka g7 made a good job and we got back char and items, i just kept some items and give back to char to owner and told him next time be honest and bye bye. I gave to miguel 1 rol for his help because he told me he had 1 friend here on peru interested on buy rol and he was needed on money so i had no problem and gave to him 1 rol. if i am not saying the true miguel show us please the full conversation and there is more conversation that u didn't show us for "protect urself"

i made wrong to not post exposing that guy first about money left for char. i was noobie on this time and i just met miguel and he guided to me. Psy i sent you the "image pm" from this guy on poland, u can check link of him also and when he get owned about money left he just stoped to post and created a new acc ko, dawid was his first acc.

I didn't want to be trusted trader for scamm people like owa said, i saw this forum honest and i wanted to get it better being trusted. i am happy for frankie got a good status and i hope he gets better on this forum.
    love me more owa, peace.

I find this forum corrupt cause admi (specifically felix) do whatever they want and he ban people when they want (no matter if they found the proof solid) just they do. so why u close hallofshame topic if u didn't find any proof just u find absurd links that not proof nothing.[/b]
    You sold too many dodgey accounts - the curropt one is you.

You are not welcome on these forums anyone helping to sell stuff here is going to get banned.

BTW you just got another account banned

sexy Owa

You sold too many dodgey accounts - the curropt one is you.
    You are not welcome on these forums anyone helping to sell stuff here is going to get banned.

BTW you just got another account banned[/b]
    your my hero.

PSYK0SIN

Take it easy Felix O_o
    no Pwnage Hard plz?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Take it easy Felix O_o
    no Pwnage Hard plz?[/b]

This guy has caused a heap of ball ache for alot of people and many people been ripped off because of his antics.

People like him do not belong here any more.

Banned

This guy has caused a heap of ball ache for alot of people and many people been ripped off because of his antics.

People like him do not belong here any more.[/b]
    :wub: i like :wub:

Hey cutie Senior Member

do i smell PWNT?

BoShkE

Finally, this guy just won't give up if you dont vanquish him from the forum../