Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

slm

This is a discussion on slm within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; whoever banned me, hey buddy, you want a cookie? I wonder why everyone blame k2 and his gms about being ...
Page: 1

SilverrHazee

whoever banned me, hey buddy, you want a cookie?

I wonder why everyone blame k2 and his gms about being lazy and retarsd when you have at least one worse gm/moderator in ko4life.

I made this post , long time ago trying to sell my account but felix edited it because none was able to change the ip by their own trough the mykol page so I didn't said anything because I find it very fair...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=naidenz
    We are not allowing account trades untill countries can be changed via the MYKOL feature.[/b]
    now the option is back and easy to use for everyone on the webpage

so I said, why I shouldn't make a topic trying to sell my account again? then I did like few hours ago then I went to sleep and now I woke up and the topic is closed and my account is banned for 3 years.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=237682

I have nothing else to say, thanks buddy, even a dog would make a better job I guess.

they never sed account sellin was legal again on these forums...

SilverrHazee

they never sed account sellin was legal again on these forums...[/b]
    maybe you are right

We are not allowing account trades untill countries can be changed via the MYKOL feature.[/b]

Banned Senior Member

Didnt see the other replys :P, i'll see and wait

SilverrHazee

So, what does this mean? can you sell chars again, cause you can change your Region..., or you still need some more?[/b]
    I thought that and I tried to sell my account and the topic got closed once again but this time the account got closed aswell for 3 years .

Banned

Moving this to ko4life section.

Was debating to lock it due to you avoiding a ban but ill let Global/Admins handle this topic 8)

Banned

Btw, the mod that did this was Will aka Phantomlink, what can I say, i have my sources ^_^

Sorry for your loss bro, only 998 days and 10 hours more to go =[

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Btw, the mod that did this was Will aka Phantomlink, what can I say, i have my sources ^_^

Sorry for your loss bro, only 998 days and 10 hours more to go =[[/b]
    Sarcasm not appreciated I'm sure :lol: oh well still funny. But seriously, sorry for your loss, hope you can get it resolved, doesn't seem like TOO big of a deal.

Banned Senior Member

I've only banned one person today, and if that was you, then you broke our rules. Yes K2 allows you to change the IP of the account, but we still aren't allowing people to sell accounts, and you also had a private server link in your sig, which is not only a violation of our rules, but K2's, Mgame's and NoahSystem's You've been on these forums enough to know what we allow and what we dont

SilverrHazee

I've only banned one person today, and if that was you, then you broke our rules. Yes K2 allows you to change the IP of the account, but we still aren't allowing people to sell accounts, and you also had a private server link in your sig, which is not only a violation of our rules, but K2's, Mgame's and NoahSystem's You've been on these forums enough to know what we allow and what we dont[/b]
    I thought making a topic about a private server was banneable , i didnt know have it on your sig was banneable aswell ? excuse me, where is it ? seems like i didnt saw it u.u still, was that hard to send a pm warning i cant do it ? instead of banning me for 3 years? I guess you are too busy to do that, i dont see it fair, do you ?

by the way, ok let's say you banned me for that then why u haven't edited my signature on naidenz yet ? because people will still see the link on my 1554 posts lol...

probably you guys dont allow to sell accounts in ko4life yet but this confused me and that's why i made my post before
    and since u can change it trough the web already then I thought I could sell accounts again sinde he said " untill countries can be changed via the mykol featuer"

Banned

I thought making a post about a private server was banneable , i didnt know have it on your sig was banneable aswell ? excuse me , where is it ?[/b]
    In fact, its worse. You are promoting it on every post you make, and if you post on an active topic, people will most likely go to that link. I thought you were smarter than what you sounded.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I thought making a post about a private server was banneable , i didnt know have it on your sig was banneable aswell ? excuse me , where is it ?[/b]

Since the link in your signature directs to another "website" it's considered as spam/illegal.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343
    We do NOT allow advertisement of other sites. The use of URLs to advertise other sites/forums in posts or signatures will end up on post/url deletion and a user warning. Those are considered SPAM.
    [/b]
    * We do NOT allow posts of pirated software, warez, etc. This includes PRIVATE KO SERVERS related info too.[/b]

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

The 1st mistake that you did Felix forgave you, but now a 2nd ? come on ...

Banned Senior Member

Your Quote from Felix was back at the start of May, if you look at his newer posts he has stated will still DO NOT allow any kind of account selling/trading on our forums

SilverrHazee

Your Quote from Felix was back at the start of May, if you look at his newer posts he has stated will still DO NOT allow any kind of account selling/trading on our forums[/b]
    the only problem was , im not a big fan of felix so i dont bother looking on all his posts ... and from what ive heard from him was " we dont allow sell accounts till it can be changed trough the mykol"

maybe it's my fault but it's his fault too (felix), I still dont see fair getting ban for 3 years for a mistake which isnt just mine at all...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast