Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

slm

This is a discussion on slm within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; by the way, ok let's say you banned me for that then why u haven't edited my signature on naidenz ...
Page: 2

by the way, ok let's say you banned me for that then why u haven't edited my signature on naidenz yet ? because people will still see the link on my 1554 posts[/b]
    Don't worry, I edited it for you.

SilverrHazee

Don't worry, I edited it for you.[/b]
    thanks buddy

So, long story short.....have fun remaking your sig.[/b]
    I lol'ed

there is no fun on making a signature when u have made it already

yep, seems like i like to have a backup of my files , probably that&#39;s why i have 1gb left in my hard driver from 400 gbs :<

nice try anyways.

Moving this to ko4life section.

Was debating to lock it due to you avoiding a ban but ill let Global/Admins handle this topic 8)[/b]

i honestly dont get the avoiding a ban thing... if the guy&#39;s banned for 3 yrs,, and he doesnt know why... shouldnt he be given a reason or something? O.o i always thought the avoid ban was made for scammers that make new accounts to re-scam

Banned

i honestly dont get the avoiding a ban thing... if the guy&#39;s banned for 3 yrs,, and he doesnt know why... shouldnt he be given a reason or something? O.o i always thought the avoid ban was made for scammers that make new accounts to re-scam [/b]
    MSN or get your friend to post for you, for the win!

Boyce

Avoiding ban... wow please re ban him.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

the only problem was , im not a big fan of felix so i dont bother looking on all his posts ... and from what ive heard from him was " we dont allow sell accounts till it can be changed trough the mykol"[/b]

wrong, no official notice from the mods = accounts still not allowed to be sold/traded.

just because u "though" doesnt mean its allowed

wrong, no official notice from the mods = accounts still not allowed to be sold/traded.

just because u "though" doesnt mean its allowed [/b]
    obviously he&#39;s in the wrong but why is there no explanation from mods only assumptions from others as to why u guys are waiting to allow account trading again ? it obviously should be addressed to a greater extent then "just because k2 does something dont mean we do" which i find ironic but yeah wtf is going on wats the reason behind it why isn&#39;t it being explained ....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I only got back on the forums in the small hours of this morning after not being active for a few weeks.

Yes the feature to allow country change is back , but it would have been smarter to pm a mod/admin or post here asking if we are allowing account trades rather than making assumptions.

There will still be issues with the new method which one of us will look into to make a safer way of selling the account.

SilverrHazee

It all reminds me to one crappy company in united states which have gained alot of $ from addicts to such game

at the end, I still don&#39;t know why I got banned but it is between " post a link to a private server " ( actually this server is really private because what I was trying to do is get some gg&#39;s from ko4life for make good vs&#39;s) because play usko with 100 speedhackers around running 2x faster than you(even if you are rogue) is getting boring sometimes and I swear I had no idea it was banneable have it on your sig anyway or the other one is because " I tried to sell my account " ( which I&#39;ve been trying to sell for 1 month+ already) I still find stupid and unfair how I can get banned for 3 years for one of those little mistakes which everyone would have made just like me and can I at least know who banned me ? whoever did, please be enough man to say it, I believe this ban is being a little personal, I hope it&#39;s not because then it will be just like k2 .

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

It all reminds me to one crappy company in united states which have gained alot of $ from addicts to such game

at the end, I still don&#39;t know why I got banned but it is between " post a link to a private server " ( actually this server is really private because what I was trying to do is get some gg&#39;s from ko4life for make good vs&#39;s) because play usko with 100 speedhackers around running 2x faster than you(even if you are rogue) is getting boring sometimes and I swear I had no idea it was banneable have it on your sig anyway or the other one is because " I tried to sell my account " ( which I&#39;ve been trying to sell for 1 month+ already) I still find stupid and unfair how I can get banned for 3 years for one of those little mistakes which everyone would have made just like me and can I at least know who banned me ? whoever did, please be enough man to say it, I believe this ban is being a little personal, I hope it&#39;s not because then it will be just like k2 .[/b]
    I&#39;ve only banned one person today, and if that was you, then you broke our rules. Yes K2 allows you to change the IP of the account, but we still aren&#39;t allowing people to sell accounts, and you also had a private server link in your sig, which is not only a violation of our rules, but K2&#39;s, Mgame&#39;s and NoahSystem&#39;s You&#39;ve been on these forums enough to know what we allow and what we dont[/b]
    Btw its not a little mistake since you tried to sell your account before and Felix only edited it.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well you made your own grave . FFS when will people understand that nothing to do with Private servers will be tolerated in any shape of form , what makes it worse is your trying to recruit people off these forums to do V&#39;s with.

If I had been the one to bann you , you would not be able to even log the forums.

SilverrHazee

Btw its not a little mistake since you tried to sell your account before and Felix only edited it.[/b]
    if felix wouldn&#39;t have said it before trust me , I wouldn&#39;t have made the post again lol...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=naidenz
    We are not allowing account trades untill countries can be changed via the MYKOL feature.[/b]
    and as I said felix, I had no idea it was banneable have it on your sig and actually the whole point of recruiting some people was for make pk nd some vs because always there is the problem of " u have more item or lvl " nd on my server everyone have same items and lvl, its a server for fun doing pk nd some nice vs so...

and thanks for looks like k2, not you I mean, remind things which are close to you helps to understand

whatever I guess it&#39;s my fault so I&#39;m done...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

if felix wouldn&#39;t have said it before trust me , I wouldn&#39;t have made the post again lol...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=naidenz
    and as I said felix, I had no idea it was banneable have it on your sig and actually the whole point of recruiting some people was for make pk nd some vs because always there is the problem of " u have more item or lvl " nd on my server everyone have same items and lvl, its a server for fun doing pk nd some nice vs so...

and thanks for looks like k2, not you I mean, remind things which are close to you helps to understand

whatever I guess it&#39;s my fault so I&#39;m done...[/b]
    Why are you worried about it? I&#39;m sure you will use this ko4life acc from now on.

SilverrHazee

Why are you worried about it? I&#39;m sure you will use this ko4life acc from now on.[/b]
    I&#39;m not worried at all, I just find it unfair and I think I will miss my sweet 1500 posts I had won doing a hard work flaming everyone.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

obviously he&#39;s in the wrong but why is there no explanation from mods only assumptions from others as to why u guys are waiting to allow account trading again ? it obviously should be addressed to a greater extent then "just because k2 does something dont mean we do" which i find ironic but yeah wtf is going on wats the reason behind it why isn&#39;t it being explained ....[/b]
    so what, this is not your forum, and mods dont own u anything, u come here to post, and share/trade stuff, is not like a mod is telling u to come and do that stuff. if they dont want to allow trading/selling accounts again u can either stay calm or go to another forum which allows ppl to trade account.

remeber, trading account with the ip region, even if its changed now, its a more % of scamming someone, besides someone said in another post that non prem users can change the ip 1 time per month (most of the accounts which are sold are non prem because the owner got bored or doesnt have time to play this game).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast