Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

slm

This is a discussion on slm within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW they MADE these forums buddy, so its their forums their rules, u cant live with ...
Page: 3

TechaTecha

LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW

they MADE these forums buddy, so its their forums their rules, u cant live with it? then fuck off

wow.

SilverrHazee

LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW

they MADE these forums buddy, so its their forums their rules, u cant live with it? then fuck off

wow. wonder when ur ego is going to catch upto ur mouth fucking retard.[/b]
    another dumbass rofl, anyway I found a formule for people like you, IGNORE

bye

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

another dumbass rofl, anyway I found a formule for people like you, IGNORE

bye[/b]
    Same way the admins will deal with you. Oh the irony

SilverrHazee

Same way the admins will deal with you. Oh the irony[/b]
    there goes the answer of why I got banned after all

irony lol

TechaTecha

im another dumbass becuz i respect what felix and the others have made(ko4life)?
    stfu you ignorant fuckwad, thank riddance you got banned, but to bad your back again to crawl up everybody elses asses..
    im sure babashopping makes you SUPERIOR to others on this forum right? yep that mentality will get you far in life, in the world of ko.
    piece of thrash

SilverrHazee

im another dumbass becuz i respect what felix and the others have made(ko4life)?
    stfu you ignorant fuckwad, thank riddance you got banned, but to bad your back again to crawl up everybody elses asses..
    im sure babashopping makes you SUPERIOR to others on this forum right? yep that mentality will get you far in life, in the world of ko.
    piece of thrash[/b]
    rofl

the only one trash is you little bitch, if any time I have bought a item for usd is from the money I got of selling items/accounts in KO, even I bought my intel core 2 quad and stuff, all that I bought from the money I had selling items in ko, hate me for being smart

what makes me superior to few guys is my skill I have got after 2 years + playing KO.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

if felix wouldn't have said it before trust me , I wouldn't have made the post again lol...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=naidenz
    and as I said felix, I had no idea it was banneable have it on your sig and actually the whole point of recruiting some people was for make pk nd some vs because always there is the problem of " u have more item or lvl " nd on my server everyone have same items and lvl, its a server for fun doing pk nd some nice vs so...

and thanks for looks like k2, not you I mean, remind things which are close to you helps to understand

whatever I guess it's my fault so I'm done...[/b]
    You keep posting the same thing.

If you had even an ounce of intelligence, you would know that 1 post back in may saying 'we won't allow account trades until you can change the IP' does not override the HUNDREDS of posts made by admins, mods etc all over the forum stating that account trading is still illegal.

You cannot say i don't like felix so i didn't read his posts as an excuse. Thats just lame and pathetic. Its Retarded, just like your arguements, and just like you.

Also, having the private server link in your signature and thinking thats legal when posting a link is illegal is another instance demonstrating your ignorance. Cmon, if its in your sig, it goes on EVERY post you make.

It seems to me as if you just trying to find loopholes around the rules we set, and if anything, its making you look more stupid then you clearly already are.

As for private, who said that it should be make clearer that we dont do account trading... are you being serious?

How clear could you possibly want it. Its all over general chat, its in the market sections (i think) and theres been atleast 1 topic every day talkin about account trading in general section.

We were already considering banning account trading LONG before K2 introduced this IP thing. It just provided a good time to do it. We know our reasons for stopping account trades, and they are fairly obvious. A little use of common sense might tell you why. We don't need to spell everything out letter by letter for you guys. Especially when they are self explanitary.

Anyway, there is my flame for the day.

rofl

the only one trash is you little bitch, if any time I have bought a item for usd is from the money I got of selling items/accounts in KO, even I bought my intel core 2 quad and stuff, all that I bought from the money I had selling items in ko, hate me for being smart

what makes me superior to few guys is my skill I have got after 2 years + playing KO.[/b]
    Its funny how you say 2+ years as if thats more then anyone else on this forum.

I just banned him , not in the mood to put up with shit like this.

Banned

I just banned him , not in the mood to put up with shit like this.[/b]
    wasn't even going to make an account and of course less get one from a friend

but since seems like you like to brag how good you are banning me, maybe that makes you feel good e? ,whatever

I always showed a little of respect to you for being an administrator but after it , what can I say

trash, just like k2 .

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...86&hl=felix there is your movie in case you want to know how good you are

I wonder where I flamed him ( before this post ofc )
    unless it counts

Originally posted by SexyReplay;389
    there goes the answer of why I got banned after all
    irony lol
    if it's then you are worse than a baby, the truth hurts he ?

ooo by the way , it's me SexyReplay

TechaTecha

rofl.
    superior mod powers? HE FUCKING MADE THESE FORUMS. how hard is it to understand, HE OWNS THESE FORUMS!
    so im pretty sure if i owned a forum, i would ban any motherfucker who whines like a pussy and flames a moderator.

GOOD RIDDANCE, TY BB, WE WONT MISS YOU

Banned

rofl.
    superior mod powers? HE FUCKING MADE THESE FORUMS. how hard is it to understand, HE OWNS THESE FORUMS!
    so im pretty sure if i owned a forum, i would ban any motherfucker who whines like a pussy and flames a moderator.

GOOD RIDDANCE, TY BB, WE WONT MISS YOU[/b]

guess it happens when someone says the truth,

btw, you are still a dumbass, talk behind felix doesn't makes you better

guess it happens when someone says the truth,

btw, you are still a dumbass, talk behind felix doesn't makes you better [/b]

Another proxy banned

Banned Senior Member

Devile made these forums XD Felix was just a lonely member while ko4life grew

rofl.

GOOD RIDDANCE, TY BB, WE WONT MISS YOU[/b]
    then your forum wouldn't have a community and with out a community you have no forum

Same way the admins will deal with you. Oh the irony[/b]
    and wat u agree with camista ? im sorry but i dont think devile ever intended this forum to be wat camista makes it sound like . this is still a community this forum was only made because of idiots like charlie taking advantage of a unmoderated forum

wat im saying is WHY aren&#39;t the accounts being allowed to be sold/traded now as its now secure as it has ever been am i right ? i mean this forum is already starting to do more and more stuff behind the public with donator / mod / vip forums (<which is clearly unfair) and if ur going to ban ppl or close topics based on a rule which has no explanation as to why its a rule i really think thats some fucked up shit

and incase neone thinks im here for retarded cheating naidenz sorry im not he shoulda been banned a long time ago for spamming i was to lazy to point it out but he spammed like a mother fucker where ever post count was increased and he kinda makes it obvious with his "sweet post count" remark lol pathetic

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

then your forum wouldn&#39;t have a community and with out a community you have no forum
    and wat u agree with camista ? im sorry but i dont think devile ever intended this forum to be wat camista makes it sound like . this is still a community this forum was only made because of idiots like charlie taking advantage of a unmoderated forum

wat im saying is WHY aren&#39;t the accounts being allowed to be sold/traded now as its now secure as it has ever been am i right ? i mean this forum is already starting to do more and more stuff behind the public with donator / mod / vip forums (<which is clearly unfair) and if ur going to ban ppl or close topics based on a rule which has no explanation as to why its a rule i really think thats some fucked up shit

and incase neone thinks im here for retarded cheating naidenz sorry im not he shoulda been banned a long time ago for spamming i was to lazy to point it out but he spammed like a mother fucker where ever post count was increased and he kinda makes it obvious with his "sweet post count" remark lol pathetic[/b]
    The only thing VIP/DONATORS get is an extra PM inbox size and a VIP/DONATOR section to post in.

If you read my post you would know why account trading is still banned. The admins can make their rules. The government runs a country, but you dont see them having to explain every single law in detail. They do what they like. If you don&#39;t like this forum, leave. But im sure that banning account trading won&#39;t cause everyone to leave. Nor do i think banning silverrhazee will either.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast