Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

slm

This is a discussion on slm within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i made it clear i careless about sexyreplay he shoulda been banned neways and the "if you dont like the ...
Page: 4

i made it clear i careless about sexyreplay he shoulda been banned neways and the "if you dont like the forum , leave" comment is well overplayed and shows how little u care about the community and how much more u care about the group your under isn't in black text

donators is perfectly fair i only have a problem with vip as the way its being done is unfair if u ask me and thats my opinion according to you because of it i should leave tho right ? or wait maybe i should discuss here on a forum which thrives on discussion

and government explains laws because theres laws that aren't explained to make them explain laws ya!

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

is it true that with no comunity, no forum but there will be always ppl who will be looking to join a forum and have kinda fun or just for trading stuff.

if u dont like the way the forum it is atm, u are free to leave. u r just crying because accounts are not able to be sold and i actually though that u quit ko a time ago (probably im wrong).

u will not change the forums nor the mods keep that in mind

is it true that with no comunity, no forum but there will be always ppl who will be looking to join a forum and have kinda fun or just for trading stuff.

if u dont like the way the forum it is atm, u are free to leave. u r just crying because accounts are not able to be sold and i actually though that u quit ko a time ago (probably im wrong).

u will not change the forums nor the mods keep that in mind[/b]
    i quit ko im not crying that accounts are not able to be sold as i have non and have never sold any via this forum im "crying" because they're not explaining why its not available yet or even the hold up or if it will never be the fact that there saying just because k2 did something dont mean we will worries me

i quit ko im not crying that accounts are not able to be sold as i have non and have never sold any via this forum im "crying" because they're not explaining why its not available yet or even the hold up or if it will never be the fact that there saying just because k2 did something dont mean we will worries me[/b]

i think you should stop worrying about online gaming forums

thank you for caring ethernal i'll take your idea to heart honestly

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

With account selling we not gone over it since they allowed the contry change. One thing we have noticed is the amount of scamming has dramitcally reduced from the block on account trading.

Devile made these forums XD Felix was just a lonely member while ko4life grew [/b]
    ** COUGHS **

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

We trust in felix

and account selling is not important it is better without cuz we have less scammers

@ hazee

if u want sell your account then sell it on another forum maybe turkish forum cafegeveze forumTR or something like that

cuz there are account selling allowed

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Private it seems your just jealous that you are not in the VIP section.

And im not telling you to leave because you have your opinion. But if you think we don't care about our community because of your opinion then you are wrong.

I bet the majority of people on ko4life will say we care about the community. VIP is a way of recognising those people who DESERVE to be there.

It was an idea, and it was implemented. Your opinion may be that you think its unfair. Then fine, thats your opinion. But your opinion doesn't mean we don't care about our community. Also us saying that you are free to leave if you don't like it doesn't mean we don't care about our community either. How many people do you see complaining about VIP? Only YOU. It doesn't mean we dont care about our community. It just means that on this occasion, your opinion will have no effect on the situation, because your the only one (atleast on this thread) who is complaining about VIP.

Enough said.

i wasn't here to argue vip i was hear to argue why they haven't brought back account selling and wat there reason is for and if its because theres less scamming because of it all i can say is lol because the mods and players here have spent so much time working on making ppl trustable for those trades and ridding of the scammers and all that is now waisted and if users want to sell account they must go elsewhere which will only be putting them at more of a risk of being scammed if you ask me

and no one was saying ur free to leave they were saying "dont like it , leave" and thats just snotty ass stuck up attitude which i've always made it clear i think is useless and an abuse of power if nething any mods here i have respect for i rarely see use it just the newer mods who need to learn a thing about respect

now if u wanna argue about vip yes its obviously unfair , even tho eric has said the "recruitment" process isn't done . I think nething like that shoulda been planned ahead of time and done where ppl dont feel left out by selecting all its members ahead of time . When considering most mods i asked didn't even know wat it was so it was obviously rushed and if someone felt they deserve vip obviously they feel left out . I obviously feel its unfair as he set guidelines which i over exceeded all of them by far and just because he doesn't know about them himself im not in ? u think thats fair . Just because i haven't bent over and shut up when me and him have argued in the past he has a view towards me which really isn't true to this current day that is fair ? If u ask me he's inactive and for him to run something like that now when all i've seen him do is post tf2 videos and will probly miss out on loads of ppl who deserve it for example superghosty whom i dont even like does loads of shit helping tons of ppl all around the forum and if u asked eric who is super ghosty he'd say unno is that fair ? I guess if i dont like it i should leave according to you right or wait am i free to leave now which is it because both of them are highly disrespectful if u ask me .

if nething i kinda wish the vip was done just like the underground at fg if u guys made a subsection like ko4life solution shit but for vip apps that would be hot and make it easiar for almighty eric to say no to me

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

If you think someone telling you 'if you don't like it leave,' or 'you are free to leave' is disrespectful then you are wrong.

It is simply making the point that if ko4life rules really do annoy you, you can stop using it. its as simple as that. No one is asking you to leave. No one is disvalueing your opinion. I can understand why you think it is unfair. I didn't have anything to do with VIP so i can't say much about that, but the admins arn't perfect and they can't remember everyone who should be in VIP. In which case, i agree that VIP applications might be a good idea.

You may think that just cos im a new mod (which im not really, been a mod for a while now) that i dont care about opinions on this forum, but thats not true.

If you look over my posts, i haven't once said that you should leave if you don't like our rules. I have replied to you in a mature way (ok, there was a little bit of flame, but i have exams, its good to release stress =] ), and i took your opinion on board. I never disrespected you, so i don't know why you think i dont respect you :S. I took the time to reply in the best way i could to express our side of the story.

As for account trading, you are correct in saying that it reduces scamming. You have no idea what some mods go through here. Sometimes people get scammed on account trading, and somehow it becomes our fault.. why should we tollerate it? We debated over this, and actually are still debating over it in the mod sections. Account trading has a much higher % for scams, because if you dont get scammed in 1 day you can get scammed 6 months later. That wastes your time for that 6 months and more.

We have our reasons for keeping account trading banned, and maybe some people will like it and some people won't, but at the end of the day, you cant please everyone, and we try to do what we think is best for the forum. Its not like we banned USD trading completely, or draving for igc/ici.

Hope u get wher eim coming from.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234