Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sugestion About selling Accounts ^^

This is a discussion on Sugestion About selling Accounts ^^ within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Im shure it has been Mentioned alot i tryed searching but didnt find much Well, Couldnt We Let Them Log ...
Page: 1

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Im shure it has been Mentioned alot i tryed searching but didnt find much

Well,

Couldnt We Let Them Log The Account To Make Shure its from the same country?
    maybe even Do extra procautions Haveing People Give out Number Maybe Even adress lol Check it on google maps

S> Priest 62, USA

I dont know Its just alot of People Quit becuz of this and it could probly make them come back.
    their is still alot of unsafe tradeing going on witch makes it even worse when ur doing with people from a website who isnt managed well.

Just a Sugestion

Mods Dont be mean ^^

i would say just be patient untill u can change country in mykoll
    untill then i would say dont do it

but thats my opinion

Banned

You want a MOD to log into the account to make sure its from the same country. It has been talked about before and the answer was a no because we would need so many more MODS and they would have to be all over the world.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

No way is this going to happen.

i didnt say have a mod log in and check a account
    lol

but linus said that the new patch gonna be live soon so ko4life will start to sell :\

i would say just be patient untill u can change country in mykoll
    untill then i would say dont do it

but thats my opinion[/b]
    you can change through support, you're right though, when you can change it in mykol trading should be allowed

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i didnt say have a mod log in and check a account
    lol

but linus said that the new patch gonna be live soon so ko4life will start to sell :\[/b]
    Account selling is not just banned because of the new rules.

Everyone seems to think that once you can sell accounts because of the IP thing being removed, ko4life will start doing account trades again. This is incorrect. The rule still stands until we take it down, not when K2 do.

Everyone seems to think that once you can sell accounts because of the IP thing being removed, ko4life will start doing account trades again. This is incorrect. The rule still stands until we take it down, not when K2 do.[/b]
    Rofl, if account selling is not banned because the patch then why is it.. Bullshit to your excuse. If it was, wouldn't item sales for USD be illegal? Ko4life already tried that, didn't go well.

Everyone seems to think that once you can sell accounts because of the IP thing being removed, ko4life will start doing account trades again. This is incorrect. The rule still stands until we take it down, not when K2 do.[/b]
    i thought felix clearly stated that when the country changing thing in MYKOL is implemented, we will be allowed to sell accounts again or did i read wrong?

Banned Senior Member

Rofl, if account selling is not banned because the patch then why is it.. Bullshit to your excuse. If it was, wouldn't item sales for USD be illegal? Ko4life already tried that, didn't go well.[/b]
    People sell items on here for their own use, it's against K2's TOS, but not illegal completely. We allow it, but we dont support it. If there are any problems with USD transaction all we can do is ban the user who scammed the other person. When K2 made it impossible for others off the IP range to log into other accounts, people who bought accounts were unable to log into them, so we had to do something to stop that from being widespread. Yes you can change your IP now on the account by CS, and soon you should be able to do it manually, but untill there is any further notice, we sill wont allow account to be sold on here. K2 likes to change their mind with alot of things, no idea how long this next update of theirs might last for

Made me lawl.
    Flex that e-peen.

iiason

w8 til now.

does't hurt, w8ing a bit longer.

i believe this is still too dangerous and ko4life shouldnt take place in such a risky trading system.

it is very dangerous

it always will be this just makes it even more dangerous

i hope ko4life does allow this becuz the whole reason people jump servers ect, is so they can sell their accounts and make $$$

Banned

i believe this is still too dangerous and ko4life shouldnt take place in such a risky trading system.[/b]
    Thats why we will wait and wait until we feel it is necessary to allow it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast